shape
carat
color
clarity

New to Pricescope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to say that I have been lurking on the knot over the last couple months and they get so sensitive when anyone asks or talks about their e-rings. I LOVE IT HERE! No one seems to care. Everyone seems very nice and supportive. People even talk about size and quality which is unheard of over there. It''s great! I think my knot days are over.

Thanks,
Sarah

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope! That''s funny about the Knot. I love the site, but they do get very touchy when it comes to carat size!!

P.S. Your ring is gorgeous! (I''m assuming that is your ring in your avatar?)

P.P.S What are the specs on your center stone?
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is my ring. Its obviously a Tacori setting (hence my name) which I am utterly in love with. My center stone is a 1.72 ct emerald cut. VS1 color I. I was worried about the color at first but it is very face up white. The diamonds in the setting are princess and round cuts VS quality G in color and I cannot tell a difference. At certain angles I see slight yellow but it doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. I think the sapphires help b/c then the colors aren't right beside each other. I love it and it is pretty much my favorite topic of conversation right now
31.gif
But I also love seeing and hearing about everyone's diamonds. It is much more fun than talking about center pieces!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori, welcome to Pricescope!

I have never been to the Knot (married too long to qualify, I think
14.gif
) but I''ve heard that they get vicious over there. Whatever. Over here the talk is all about diamonds, sometimes we discuss color, clarity, size, and cut, but mostly we discuss their sparkle. And we like it that way.
31.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Tacori!!
35.gif
35.gif

I LOOOOVE your e-ring--I''ve never seen that setting!!

Yep, apparently knotties can be downright evil from what I''ve heard--I''m too scared to even try. Surf around and get to know PS! Are you engaged? Come hang out on BridesWorldWide and the Ladies in Waiting (Are We There Yet?) threads....even though you''re engaged, there''s a lot of engaged/married gals still hanging out on both.

Glad to have you here--it''s a very nice group of people at PS!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Tacori and welcome to PS
35.gif

We are so glad to have you here!!!! It''s lots of fun and you will learn a lot too!!!! I just love you ring, it''s gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope, we are glad to have you...and I love the sapphire accents on your ring! Lovely!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarah
35.gif
welcome to ps
we''re more civilize here. well...at least most of us are.
16.gif
one of these days i will go check out Knot and rattle some cages.
31.gif

rae

Rough_Rock
Welcome, Sarah....

I also love your ring - the sapphire accents are lovely! If you have any other (ie larger
9.gif
) pics of it, pleeeeeeeease post them!!

Cheers!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are going to wish you hadn''t asked
2.gif
Let''s see if I can figure out how to do this....

Picture001.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s another one...

Picture004.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
19.gif

Picture006.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just a couple more....

Picture007.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last one!

Picture008.jpg

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Welcome aboard, Sarah! Pricescope is a great place to hang out--so much nicer than the horrible atmosphere at the Knot. I read those boards just to get a laugh!!

Your ring is absolutely stunning! I have never seen a setting like that--it''s just gorgeous and looks great on your long fingers!! Don''t be shy to post more pictures!!!
30.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Sarah! Welcome!!

What a GORGEOUS RING!!!!
23.gif
30.gif
Are there plans in the works for a w-band? Tell all!

I think that beauty deserves it''s own thread in the "Show Me.." forum!!! I suspect a lot of people will miss it over here...

You''re going to love PS...tons of people just nutsy about diamonds, jewelry, gemstones, etc. etc....and posting pictures and "showing off" is strongly encouraged!
1.gif

Again...welcome!

widget

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I already LOVE it here. They are just so mean over there (the knot) I was more of a lurker than a poster. They scared me a little. I love all things diamonds. Also, no one has ever called my fingers long before. hehe. My ring size is a 4.5 (which is a little big) and I am very petite (5''1") but THANKS! I love it when girls say they have small fingers therefore only want small diamonds. I say as long as I can lift my hand bring it on. I actually orginally asked for 1 ct but my FI went above and beyond so to speak. I have no idea what to do for a wedding band. Any ideas? I know you all are full with them. I think a thin, diamond, plt band with milgrain (sp?) will work best but who knows. We are not getting married until next summer so I have some time.

glitterkitty

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/17/2005 1:39:05 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I already LOVE it here. They are just so mean over there (the knot) I was more of a lurker than a poster. They scared me a little. I love all things diamonds. Also, no one has ever called my fingers long before. hehe. My ring size is a 4.5 (which is a little big) and I am very petite (5''1'') but THANKS! I love it when girls say they have small fingers therefore only want small diamonds. I say as long as I can lift my hand bring it on. I actually orginally asked for 1 ct but my FI went above and beyond so to speak. I have no idea what to do for a wedding band. Any ideas? I know you all are full with them. I think a thin, diamond, plt band with milgrain (sp?) will work best but who knows. We are not getting married until next summer so I have some time.
Size 4.5 a little big?!
33.gif
You have beautiful fingers and your ring is stunning
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
glitterkitty- the ring size is a 4 1/2 but I should have gotten a 4 1/4. It slips around like crazy. I think I am going to put the sizing balls in b/c if it is this loose in the summer it will slide off in the winter.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sarah,
I just love your ring it''s stunning!!!! You have lovely hands btw!!!!
30.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome aboard from another newbie. Your ring is lovely and elegant - you can''t beat the combination of diamonds with blue sapphires!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to PS Sarah!
35.gif

Your ring is lovely. I love the setting, it looks so beautiful!

PS is a great place to hang out. The people here are so helpful and friendly! Don''t hesitate to ask any questions. Surf around and get caught up with what''s going on! (I spent countless hours when I first started! and I still do!
6.gif
9.gif
)

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Wow.....so glad you came on board ....AND brought scuh beautiful pictures of your ring!!!!

36.gif
36.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi & welcome !
35.gif

Awesome ring, of course and the first of the kind around here. What kind of band goes with it ?

Anything, say... like these:

5926.jpg
7329.jpg

Honestly, I didn't pay much attention to the width of the sapphire strype, but I would imagine them being comparable to the bands of sapphires on your ring - even if that means there is something more about the whole band to support its shape. Some eternity bands are very dainty (see www.estatediamondjewelry.com for some just under 2mm wide!).

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Size 4.5 is big? (looking down at my size 5.75ish size 6ish stubs) No way! Gorgeous hands and ring.

Im also a Sarah, Im also a Tacori e-ring wearer, and I also dislike the knot cuz they are so mean!

You will love it here way more!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
haha, we''re definitely not shy here about talking size, color, clarity, etc!

your ring is beautiful though! really lovely...

i''m a 5''1" tiny girl too
9.gif
and with 3.5 size ring. it pays to have small fingers when you''re talking rings, that''s for sure!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha I didnt mean that 4.5 is a big ring size I meant it is big on my finger. When we got it appraised he said I shouldn''t have it sized b/c of the thickness of the shank and diamonds in the band so I think I am going to get sizing balls put in.

icekid-I know what you mean. My fi loves that my diamond looks bigger on me than if I had larger hands. Though sometimes I feel like a little girl playing dress up. I probably look like one too.

Thanks to all for welcoming me so warmly.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2005 7:20:58 PM
Author: icekid
haha, we''re definitely not shy here about talking size, color, clarity, etc!

your ring is beautiful though! really lovely...

i''m a 5''1'' tiny girl too
9.gif
and with 3.5 size ring. it pays to have small fingers when you''re talking rings, that''s for sure!

i know that''s the best-small fingers=big diamond...

very pretty ring!

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring! It is very unique and I have always been a sucker for sapphires. In fact, I have considered having them in my wedding band, but I''m not sure how that would look. Congrats!
face23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results