shape
carat
color
clarity

New Settings in at Major PS Vendors. NICE JOB VENDORS!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Let's see...
BGD is carrying Sholdt
JA just posted a bunch of new settings (I posted a thread about it just now)
WF is carrying Verragio
GOG is carrying Beverly K and Gabriel and Co.

Let me know if I'm missing someone.

Very nice selections to choose from.

I personally wouldn't have picked Verragio (and this has nothing to do with how I feel about WF I promise). But I do like to see that our Vendors are doing well enough that they are able to stretch out and carry new lines.

GREAT JOB PS VENDORS!! :appl:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1347554178|3267537 said:
I personally wouldn't have picked Verragio (and this has nothing to do with how I feel about WF I promise).

lol and everything to do with how you feel about Verragio?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Loving the JA links you posted on the other thread!!! Especially the Danhov solitiare... LOVE that basket!!! hmmmmm my wheels are turning....

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
distracts|1347554652|3267546 said:
I personally wouldn't have picked Verragio (and this has nothing to do with how I feel about WF I promise).

Yes. I kid you not. In one of the malls here there is a Verragio vendor. I was kinda spacing out and walked in (it's bling...I drift in and out of bling stores when I'm just browsing, I admit it) without seeing the giant Verragio signs. They are not an impressive vendor, a lot of their stuff is overpriced and under quality. Anyway... I walked over to a display and saw a ring that reminded me of a Verragio I had seen on here. So I asked to see it. The pave was so similar to my LOGR setting that I honestly thought it was a Chinese Copy of a Verragio. And so I said, "Is this a Verragio style setting." Well, they get offended and tell me it's an authentic and point out the GIANT Verragio ads in their window.

Oops!
Then another time I'm in Joe Escobar. There is one lonely ring that looks like none of the others and I KNOW Joe E doesn't carry Verragio so again I say... "Verragio Copy?" NOPE. It's an original as well. They had considered getting the line in and ordered ONE setting. Saw the quality and decided not to carry the line. And they were stuck with it. Offered me a great deal on it... but ... no bueno.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1347554947|3267553 said:
distracts|1347554652|3267546 said:

Yes. I kid you not. In one of the malls here there is a Verragio vendor. I was kinda spacing out and walked in (it's bling...I drift in and out of bling stores when I'm just browsing, I admit it) without seeing the giant Verragio signs. They are not an impressive vendor, a lot of their stuff is overpriced and under quality. Anyway... I walked over to a display and saw a ring that reminded me of a Verragio I had seen on here. So I asked to see it. The pave was so similar to my LOGR setting that I honestly thought it was a Chinese Copy of a Verragio. And so I said, "Is this a Verragio style setting." Well, they get offended and tell me it's an authentic and point out the GIANT Verragio ads in their window.

Oops!
Then another time I'm in Joe Escobar. There is one lonely ring that looks like none of the others and I KNOW Joe E doesn't carry Verragio so again I say... "Verragio Copy?" NOPE. It's an original as well. They had considered getting the line in and ordered ONE setting. Saw the quality and decided not to carry the line. And they were stuck with it. Offered me a great deal on it... but ... no bueno.

Hah, yeah, I have seen their stuff too. We were looking at Tacori when shopping for my e-ring and looked at some Verragio too out of curiosity, and were not impressed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results