shape
carat
color
clarity

New Improved Pics + Ear Shot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
WoooHooo! Macros photography has improved!

EarringShot5.JPG

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
And, the imfamous CD Shot.

EarringShot4.JPG

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
First ear shot. I borrowed my daughter's ear. Shot outside. It was sunny today.

EarShot1B.JPG

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, PC, those are gorgeous!

I love the 3 prong look, I have small ears (and a small head), and if I wear a two carat set, they look (at least to me) like shiny white moles growing out of my ear lobes...with the 3 prong setting they sit closer to the lobe.

win

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Whoa! Dunno what happened to that last pic. I made sure they were all the right size prior to posting! Here's the cropped version. Hope it looks better!

EarShot1.JPG

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Sticking with cropped pics on the ears! No more blobs this way, I hope! HeeHee!

EarShot2.JPG

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Win! It's really hard for me to tell because the new diamonds are larger, and BETTER CUT, than the olds are. When I set them side by side, the .43/.44 cts look twice as big as the old .27 ct each stones. Not to mention much more sparkly and clear.
9.gif

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
wow! beautuful set! I want a pair!
2.gif

And your ear is very pretty as well. They must *sparkle*!!

Enjoy!
appl.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your daughter has lovely ears. You are definitely mastering that macro setting!! Lovely pix and the earrings are good too. Hah!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING!

Hehehheee.....and to think I was the instigator for this! I'm all fuzzy inside!

Nice job!

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! Thank you! *~Deep bows to the crowds!~*
16.gif

And my loverly assistant, Daughter THANKS YOU, too for all the compliments on her ears!
9.gif

We didn't have any sun for me to work with the last couple of days. I tried shooting with MEGA watts of halogen, flourescent, and house bulbs all at once. You shoulda seen the dining table! All the pics turned out yellow.
14.gif
And most were blurry.
15.gif
Then I thought back to my SLR days. A tripod! I must have tripod! I'd seen the little table top jobs so I went and bought one. And, today, we had sun. Yay!
appl.gif

I had problems with the CD shots and the ear shots tho. The macro focus kept picking odd spots and not the diamonds. But, I am improving!
wink2.gif

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Gorgeous earrings. I love the setting. And those are some awesome pictures!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Again, just fabulous.
lickout.gif

if I am a GOOD GIRL in 2004, I will get studs for Christmas this year.... And yours are surely a fine inspriration!

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful! They look so crisp and clear!!
love.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Wow! The color (or lack thereof) really shows on the fair skin. Wear in good health & fun!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful earrings! What great looking stones, and they really sit nicely on her ears -- no droop or heavy metal showing, which can be tough to do with studs!

Enjoy wearing them! Are these for everyday or for special occasions?

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all!
9.gif

Yes, F&I, they are very clear. Amazingly so! I wish the pics had shown that, but I'll take white.
16.gif

This daughter looks fair but isn't in an odd sort of way. She looks very light skinned even when tanned and does not sunburn. Her skin is amazing.
4.gif

They are every day earrings, Lop. I've worn diamond studs for years. I take them off to clean them, get them inspected, and that's it. I wear them all the time, otherwise, and sleep with them in too. These are really drawing compliments, they are sooooo sparkly!
1.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your earring look nice in your daughter's ear! Is she wanting a pair now too?

Michelle

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous!!! I want a pair, too.
2.gif
8.gif

Summer

Rough_Rock
PQ, wow, very pretty! I have F color studs that are 1 1/2 carats and love them. I've been shopping for a digital camera and if I ever decide on one, I'll post pictures too.

Yours are nice and icey white (right up my alley)...enjoy them!
appl.gif

Summer

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh, I am sooo jealous! My earrings are not ideal cut, and I color. Yours look so white. You must be absolutely thrilled.
10.gif

diamond dazed

Rough_Rock
PQ,

Congratulations on your new earrings. They're beee-u-tiful! You really took some great pictures of them on your daughter's ear, too. A tri-pod is the secret, huh? I may have to go check them out at Target tongiht -- I'd do just about anything to improve my >2% success rate with macro shots.

I like the CD picture, you're the first one I've seen do that -- are they just sitting on an upside-down CD? Love the blue reflection.

Congrats - and thanks for sharing pix with us!

Kris

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results