shape
carat
color
clarity

need your opinions on 4.75 ctw princess studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Namtan

Rough_Rock
Hello all, I need your opinons.
A friend of my friend need to sell her princess stud earrings which my mom seem interested.
I haven''t seen the diamonds yet but want to know what will be the fair price.
One is GIA 2.36 H IF 7.19x7.14x5.34 asking price $18,000
the other is HRDAntwerp 2.39 I VS1 7.38x7.17x5.29 asking price $11,500

So much different in price and spec make it doesn''t seem like a pair to me ???but I have look at it first to tell how they look together.

I have attached the report below. What do you guys think?
If my mom like them, are these fair prices?
She can also sell it seperately but I think my mom perfer as a pair.

smallPR 2.36 H IF GIA.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry, we can''ty judge princess cuts with numbers etc. We need to see ASET images to really judge them. Have you seen these in person?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi namtam,

As Dreamer says, unfortunately its difficult to advise without images....But what I would do is use an independant appraiser to oversee any deal, choose an appraiser YOURSELF and see if they can evaluate these diamonds for you and if they are said to be worth purchasing and the asking price is right, then you could conclude the deal with the seller at the appraiser's premises.

HRD are a good grading lab so no concerns there- however the one diamond is a little more square than the other, it isn't possible to predict if this will show or not without seeing them and it might not be noticeable but its something to bear in mind as these are big stones.

Here is the appraiser tool.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results