shape
carat
color
clarity

need help with trade ups!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
I know that WhiteFLash has a great trade up policy,, but does any of the other PS venders have one as good as whiteflash? I''m in the looking for my birthday gift for this fall. I would like something I could start out in about .35 to .45 and be able to trade up little by little to reach my dream carat weight ....someday.... I don''t know right now if I want to do it in a solitaire ring or in a pendent , that is if they will let you start with a pendent and then after the carat weight gets so big let you switch to a ring.... So I hope someone can help me out.. Thanks.
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some of the vendors do offer trade ups but this can vary sometimes on the diamond purchased - some diamonds are only eligable for trade ups, not others in some circumstances. To be sure you would have to go to the vendors list at the top right of the page and read through the policies for each one to see which would be best to choose. Good idea to do this and others have in the past - upgrade in increments! Good old Gold will for some if you read the policies section.

For example - here is James Allen's policy. http://www.jamesallen.com/categories.asp?cid=321

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Lorelei, I know now how to go about checking for the trade ups on the sites... I really do believe that the trade up is the best way for me to go about doing the larger stone thing without me and my husband going into debut for it. This way come birthday , anniversary, christmas , or if the time is right I can add a little carat weight. I''m going to check some other websites out from the PS venders list, but I think I''ll still end up going with Whiteflash... Thanks again
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are welcome
35.gif

It is amazing how the carat weight can GROW doing it this way!
31.gif
Let us know what you get when you decide!

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
sure thing, my birthday isn''t util the fall , but trust me I''m addicted to PS , you guys will have to help a girl out , you will know my every move on my little project!
9.gif

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
I''m so excited.... I''ve emailed and talked to Whiteflash and that''s who is going to do my birthday pendent for me to keep up grading so I''ll have that one perfect stone someday!!!! They said that I could start at any carat weight just as long as it is certified and then I can move the pendent to a ring at anytime that I want to!!!!! I can''t wait!!!! Now I have to tell my husband that I know for sure that , that''s what I want for my birthday!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
31.gif

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Oh I can't wait .... I'm going to make my husband help me pick the stone out... I done and know I want the half bezel set pendent, and something right around .35 and .40ct to start out with... The hard part is going to be waiting for my birthday... that's like 5 months... Will they let me layaway if I find the perfect stone for me to start with, so that way no one else will buy it? I think I asked that when I replied back to their email. Oh I so hope so!!!
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very exciting. I'm glad you know what you want. Happy Birthday
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results