shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help on tennis bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I went to take my ring in to get sized and saw ANOTHER gorgeous estate piece. I have no idea how to compare pricing on a tennis bracelet since there are so many factors. It is 5.8 tcw, white gold, .10 pt diamonds, F color and VS clarity. She said it was a 2 prong style as opposed to four. Can anyone comment on what I might find to compare to see if the price is good. She had another one that was smaller weight 5. tcw for a few $K more so I think it might be a good price.

My husband is going to kill me. I told the saleslady that I shouldn''''t be allowed out of the house...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You might want to get this moved to Rocky Talky. I know many people on here do not like 2 prong bracelets and suggest a min. of three for safety. It sounds beautiful. Can you post a picture?

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2006 4:30:59 PM
Author:Allisonfaye
saw ANOTHER gorgeous estate piece.

My husband is going to kill me. I told the saleslady that I shouldn''t be allowed out of the house...
Heehee....I can''t help you with your question, but you do sound like a woman after my own heart!!
1.gif

widget

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I don't know anything about estate pieces, but I have been on the look out for a new diamond bracelet. Just to give you something for comparison, Whiteflash has a 5.0 carat x-prong tennis bracelet with 52 stones in 14 kt. white gold for $6400 (they just had a price increase on these). The diamonds would be close in size and theirs are F/G VS ACA melee.

diamond_quester

Shiny_Rock
My tennis bracelet sounds just like the piece you mention. It''s pictured in the diamond bracelets thread. Differences are that mine is 5.99ctw, F-G color, 18kt w.g. It was $8K from a B&M.
23.gif
When I bought it, a smaller CTW version (more recently made) cost $1600 more, supposedly because the cost of diamonds had increased.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results