shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help choosing diamond for a Mother''''s Day Pendant!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sapphire_hearts

Rough_Rock
Hello Pricescope!

This is my first time posting, but I''ve been lurking for awhile now. My father and I are having a custom pendant done by WhiteFlash for my mother, for Mother''s Day. She loves jewelry but she hardly ever buys the nice stuff for herself, always fakes! So I wanted to get her something really special that I knew she would never buy for herself. It''s a diamond halo pendant to match her anniversary ring, very similar to a few other pendants I''ve seen on here. I actually showed WF a pendant they made for another member (I think her name was Al?)because I liked that it had deep sides to protect the center stone. I hope it was okay that I used her picture as a reference!
40.gif

Anyways, Jamie at WF piced out some stones for me, and I found another one that I think might work as well. I was hoping that some of you might be able to give your thoughts about which one you think would look best? Thanks so much!
1.gif

Sarah

Choice #1
.332 G SI1

Choice #2
H .334 VS2

and

Choice #3
.318 H VS1

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to pricescope! It is so sweet of you to do this for your mother and I think a diamond halo pendant will make a lovely and special gift! I don't think you could go wrong with any of those stones. If I were forced to choose one, I would pick the first just because the idealscope image appeals to me. It might be best to get an opinion from Whiteflash.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey sarah!
that is sooo very sweet of you to do this for your mother!
emrose.gif

alj''s pendant is beautiful. i love the style. you made a great choice!

as far as the diamonds, i agree with sundial. you really can''t go wrong with any of them. just pick the one you seem to favor the most. if pressed, i too would go with #1 but the decision is up to you!

best of luck! please post pics when it''s done!
36.gif

sapphire_hearts

Rough_Rock
Belle & Sundial -

Thank you so much for your thoughts! You guys are very kind to respond to my request. I''m still not sure about which one catches my eye, and would love anyone else''s opinions!

Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results