shape
carat
color
clarity

natural blue diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ranskaapoika

Rough_Rock
i have been trying to find a round naturlly blue diamond with a size of .02-.15 have been unable to so far everyone i have contacted so far has given me the brush off saying " fancy blue diamonds are rare and therefore expensive"
if anyone knows for sure where i can find a stone similar to this it would be appreciated thanks

webz

Rough_Rock
Hi, I specialize in natural fancy colored diamonds. Contact me directly and I'll be happy to let you know what we can do and hopefully find something that fits the bill.Best Regards,Ariel Friedman
IceStore Inc.
[email protected]

Romeo

Rough_Rock
My Sig. Other saw a small(ish) blue diamond in Tiffany's a few years back. She didn't know what it was but was mezmerized by it. She asked what it was and was told that it was a blue diamond. The sales staff asked her if she wanted to try it on (actually, they wouldn't let her say no). Unfortunately, she only noticed one diamond characteristic - the price. In the setting, it was CAN$125K. She didn't see the size, but remembers it was quite small.

ranskaapoika

Rough_Rock
well i tried icestore they still havent gotten back to me but thankfully David from Amulet got two 5pt blue diamonds so i ordered one and it is a truly beautiful stone

BluBelKnol

Rough_Rock
Forgive my ignorance if this was mentioned in a previous thread - but how can I get in touch with Amulet? A regular web search yields no results.

Thanks!

JN

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 9/18/2004 7:29:31 PM BluBelKnol wrote:

how can I get in touch with Amulet?

----------------

I do not know about Amulet, but if you want a smal blue like that, you may wnat to give a try to fancydiamonds.net, adin.be and perhaps ask Wink (winkjones.com) too.

And there is THIS. Not a standard cut, but definitely blue and bon marche.

I get to see quite a few small stones with nice color and IGI certs where I stand. These do not have pure hues (blue is grayish blue - a 'cold' blue literally). I believe that the stone you saw at Tiffany's also fits this description.

elmo

Brilliant_Rock
Edited to say - why in the world lately all the bumped posts from years ago???

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I sincerely doubt Garry still has the blue diamond from 2001.
wink2.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
All I can figure is that these posts are coming up in either PS searches of general Internet seraches, and people don't realize that most old posts are not meaningful enough to resurrect today, and it is more effective to start a new thread.

Too bad about that blue diamond tho.......
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results