shape
carat
color
clarity

My Whiteflash 1.222 Round Royal Crown

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Freedom

Rough_Rock
VERY VERY NICE!

Thanks for sharing!

AMALEEKEL

Rough_Rock
Oh wow I didn''t realize that people from the websites will actually communicate with you. Maybe that would help my BF with his fear of ordering online. I think we could get a better deal...but he wants to see it before we buy...which I understand too.
Any words of advice/encouragement for him from a pro?

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2004 11:10
6.gif
1 PM
Author: AMALEEKEL
Oh wow I didn''t realize that people from the websites will actually communicate with you. Maybe that would help my BF with his fear of ordering online. I think we could get a better deal...but he wants to see it before we buy...which I understand too.

Any words of advice/encouragement for him from a pro?

Hi Amaleekel
21.gif

Many PS vendors have employees who frequent the forum and enjoy communication. We would be happy to speak with you or your BF. Feel free to contact any one of us through Private Message or email (I also AIM and yahoo).

In addition to vendors you will also find appraisers, scientists, gemologists and other professionals here...and of course your most diverse resource...experienced consumers.

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
3.gif
Wow! Love the way they''ve done the prongs. 4 kitty claws and 2 hearts....... hmmmm

Joey007

Rough_Rock
Hi Amaleekel

I agree it is nice to see the diamonds in person, but I knew that if I went to local stores I would not be able to get anywhere near the same quality as with Whiteflash.com. Not to mention better value for my dollar. I strongly suggest your BF give them a call . . . they will gladly answer any questions and concerns with no sales pressure.

Regards,

Joe

AMALEEKEL

Rough_Rock
JOHNQUIXOTE-CHECK YOUR EMAIL!
I''ll be surprised if I can talk my BF into shopping online...but nonetheless...thanks for all the advice!

Joey007

Rough_Rock
Here is a pic on my desk (excuse the dusty keyboard), the room light and my desk light are on, but no flash used . . .

img_0002_1_edited[4].JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
very nice selections !!! congrats. :)

book_of_love

Rough_Rock
Oh that ring is absolutely gorgeous! I am green with envy! Congrats!!
10.gif

sdm

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful ring. I like those prongs on your ring! And the stone looks larger than 1.22. I think the quality of the stone makes it look at least a 1.5 (or more).

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone, classic design. Enjoy!
36.gif

Joey007

Rough_Rock
I figured if I went with a super ideal cut 1.22 ct it would show a little bigger than the average 1.22, I think the size is nice, and I got the quality I was looking for. It looks great in the Vatche Setting. I like the Tacori Rosebud too, hopefully it would look good in that as well
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results