shape
carat
color
clarity

My W-Prong Wedding Band!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I just got the pictures for my w-prong wedding band and spacer, and I love them!!!
30.gif
I am so excited!!! I love that I have the option of wearing all three, the e-ring with just the w-band, the e-ring with just the spacer (and the w-ring on the right hand), or wearing just the e-ring or just the spacer!!! Can you tell I''m ecstatic?!?! Whiteflash is the BEST!!! Seriously, I am unbelievably grateful to Brian and Denise. I love that they worked so hard on this project for me
36.gif

myrings67.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
researcher,
I would be excited too cause it''s just stunning. Oh what a set you will have fun to mix and match. WF is the best and Kudos to Denise and Brian. Good job guys!!! What are the specs on that beauty??
36.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Sweetie!
I''m so happy with the final product! I''m not sure about all the specs, but the stones ended up being about 20-pointers (I think it''s 1.02 tcw). I was going to go with 25-pointers but Brian said it was just too much and he found stones with a better cut quality in the 20-point size range
1.gif
Seeing the rings together I think it''s just the right amount of bling with my 3+ baby
9.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning!!
30.gif
I''m so happy for you!! I can''t wait to see hand pics of these beauties!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice ! I can easily imagine a whole new line of w-prong band rings being launched after this icebreaker
5.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the compliments! I''m so excited!!! I swear, I''m about ready to go camp out at FedEx. I should go get a manicure for all those hand shots!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! OMG that is beautiful! I must admit I had reservations about the spacer being a detraction from the other two rings but it is just magnificient! The spacer fits seemlessly with the e-ring and wedding band. And I LOVE the simple elegance of the two together...just gorgeous! Mandatory hand shots ASAP! Congrats!!!
30.gif
30.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, LLL!
I have to keep reminding myself that the spacer is only 2.5 mm wide--it looks so big in the photo! Also, I think all the rings will look better on my finger than they do on the tapered ring holder (Brian said they really do fit together perfectly, and that the diamonds in the w-band cover more of the spacer when they''re sitting flush). I just hope it''s not too much, but if it is I''ll have sparklies on BOTH hands!
10.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think it will be too much! I think it is just the right amount of BLING**, ohhh I cannot WAIT to see it all on your hand!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
researcher, it is absolutely perfect...beautiful! i cannot wait to see it on your finger (just try it on for a sec before putting it away
2.gif
) i am so happy you found the perfect wedding band for your ering
1.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/27/2005 7:05:57 PM
Author: researcher
I just hope it''s not too much, but if it is I''ll have sparklies on BOTH hands!
10.gif

Too much *BLING*? Is there really such a thing??
2.gif

I think it''s going to look beautiful on your hand!! Can''t wait!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
researcher~

I''m so happy that it worked out for you. I know you were worried about the spacer. It looks fantastic and I can''t wait to see the hand pics. Congratulations!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
researcher
WOW !!! what a set,just beautiful
10.gif
30.gif
it doesn''t get any better than this.
36.gif
36.gif
btw;what is the total width of all 3 rings?

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2005 7:18:19 PM
Author: KBerly
researcher, it is absolutely perfect...beautiful! i cannot wait to see it on your finger (just try it on for a sec before putting it away
2.gif
) i am so happy you found the perfect wedding band for your ering
1.gif

Try it on for a sec?!?! Are you kidding?!?! I already warned my FH that I will be wearing it around the house!
11.gif
It''s going to be so hard to not wear it before the wedding! At least I just have to make it until the end of August!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2005 7:19:43 PM
Author: Catmom
researcher~

I''m so happy that it worked out for you. I know you were worried about the spacer. It looks fantastic and I can''t wait to see the hand pics. Congratulations!

Catmom~
You know it was because of you that I even learned about a spacer band, so THANK YOU!!! I really do love how it looks
1.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2005 7:19:40 PM
Author: AChiOAlumna
Date: 5/27/2005 7:05:57 PM

I just hope it''s not too much, but if it is I''ll have sparklies on BOTH hands!
10.gif

Too much *BLING*? Is there really such a thing??
2.gif

I think it''s going to look beautiful on your hand!! Can''t wait!!

There''s no such thing as "too much bling", but I think there''s a limit for how much one finger can hold!
2.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2005 7:45:56 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
researcher

10.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Probably 40mm or something
11.gif
Actually, I have no clue (imagine that). I think my e-ring is a 2.5mm band with an 8.2mm stone, the spacer is around 2 or 2.5mm, and the w-band has a 2-2.5mm shank with slightly over 3mm stones. So, my guess is the total width is in the vicinity of 10mm (taking into account the overlap). Good thing I have long fingers!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2005 7:59:12 PM

There''s no such thing as ''too much bling'', but I think there''s a limit for how much one finger can hold!
2.gif
hehehe.....that is true! your set looks GREAT researcher!! .......can''t wait to see it on your finger!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nothing wrong about wearing it around the house. I think ame does with her gorgeous eternity ring from WF. Hey got to break it in before the wedding, right??? I know I did the same thing before I got married.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/27/2005 8:03:41 PM

researcher

10.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

11.gif
Actually, I have no clue (imagine that). I think my e-ring is a 2.5mm band with an 8.2mm stone, the spacer is around 2 or 2.5mm, and the w-band has a 2-2.5mm shank with slightly over 3mm stones. So, my guess is the total width is in the vicinity of 10mm (taking into account the overlap). Good thing I have long fingers!!!
so i guess..at the max, it would look like 7.5mm (3x 2.5mm) no?
33.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2005 8:53:28 PM
Date: 5/27/2005 8:03:41 PM

researcher

10.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

11.gif
so i guess..at the max, it would look like 7.5mm (3x 2.5mm) no?
33.gif

I''ll measure it in the morning. I''m really not sure. Too much Vicodin to think straight....

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I knew it would just look wonderful. They look awesome and fit so snuggly.

I cannot wait to see hand shots.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Researcher, they look wonderful together. A perfect set!

And I love that you have the option to mix it up and wear them in different combinations.

Whoo-Hoo!
36.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
OH MY GOD!!!! I am so excited for you. The band looks gorgeous and I think the spacer does not take anything away from the whole package. I don''t know how you will be able to resist wearing that until August! Can''t wait to see hand pics. What a fantastic job from Whiteflash once again. Congratulations!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
DF~
Do you not take into consideration the size of the stones? I came up with about 10mm figuring it was about 7-7.5mm on the underside of my finger but a little bigger due to the diamonds on top of my finger. You''d think I could figure this out considering I do advanced mathematical equations everyday!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Ivy, Patty, and Curlygirl! I wish it was morning already!!! I feel like a kid on X-mas Eve! I want my presents now--the "sneak peek" isn't enough!
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh Researcher!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I love it.
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results