shape
carat
color
clarity

my perfect mans wedding ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

caitanya1486

Rough_Rock
I have been searching for a wedding band that i realy liked been every where I live in london, No one makes a realy heavy solid mens band, I mean a realy solid ring with diamonds so I decided to design my own featureing 48 grams of platinum holding a tension set 0.97 vvs1 E coulor round brilliant cut stone with excellent cut,symetry,and polish this now feels like a serious ring. I was fed up of my fiance getting the best Just joking. The stone is a selected debeers stone and the ring was made by someone who is known to me who makes jewellry for asprays and garrads the centre of the band is mat and the edges are polished. I am in love. Now we are both very happy I will post some better pics.

Photo 148.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now that''s a ring!!! It looks very well made and sturdy. I definitely agree that you should have some diamonds too, not just girls should have diamonds!!

caitanya1486

Rough_Rock
Here is a picture of another ring i had made a year ago featureing a lions head again weighing 49 grams of platinum with stones set in the mouth and eyes i just love heavy platinum rings any one else got any interesting heavy rings

Photo 144.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results