shape
carat
color
clarity

My bezel set asscher ering is finished

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kmci

Shiny_Rock
So, my ering is finished, and although its not on my finger yet, my bf let me see it, and I took some photos to show you guys.

I'm so happy with it, and want to thank storm again for all the asscher info, and laurenthepartier's husband for the bezel idea.

It's size I 1/2, or about 4.5US sizing, and 18kt white gold.

fronton.jpeg

kmci

Shiny_Rock
Flower shot, there''s no hand shots yet, cause its not on my hand, but I''ll be sure to update once it moves onto my finger!!

ringorchid.jpeg

kmci

Shiny_Rock
Just thinking that I should have probably put this in SMTR, oh well, I'll give it a new thread when it makes it onto my finger!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2008 4:14:27 AM
Author: kmci
Just thinking that I should have probably put this in SMTR, oh wel, I''ll give it a new thread when it makes it onto my finger!
Its beautiful!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2008 4:19:54 AM
Author: Lorelei

Its beautiful!!!!
Indeed!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that ring is breathtaking!

So crisp and shiny...
30.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous kmci, and it doesn''t look as high now that its set - just right!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kicken

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is just stunning - I love how the bezel accentuates the shape of the stone! And it''s my favorite kind of asscher, too - nice, wide corners. Yummy!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning, I love everything about this ring! I love how the bezel highlights the shape of the stone and I love the open profile so you can view the pavillion, just lovely!

kmci

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys.

Arunajane - It looks lower than it did without the stone in it cause I got it lowered a little before the stone was set, there''s less than a mm between the band and the culet, so it couldn''t get much lower than it is now. I will post some proper profile shots once I have it.

kcourselle, that''s exactly why we designed it the way we did, I didn''t want to lose the assscher shape, and wanted to see as much of the stone as possible, I did wonder if the bezel was a bit thick on the side view, but really like how well proportioned it was so left it, and I love it.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
What is kinda interesting is that I have a similar design in mind for wifey2b''s someday asscher upgrade.
The difference will be instead of a single post it will use a V post with trillion cut rubies set in the Vs

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
KMCI, it''s just perfect!!!!! I love how close the culet is to the shank now, and that Asscher is STUNNING! Can''t believe that was the one you found on the first try!!!!

I hope your boyfriend doesn''t make you wait long - I''m ready to see hand shots of that lovely ring!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, did you take any upright profile shots? Can you see much of the table over the bezel from the profile?

I just love that Asscher!!!! Looks like it's right out of n Ultrasonic, too!
2.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
I just love it, I bet you just can''t wait to have it on your finger! I know I can''t wait to see hand shots! Congratulations in advance!

kmci

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/24/2008 4:41:38 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Oh, did you take any upright profile shots? Can you see much of the table over the bezel from the profile?

I just love that Asscher!!!! Looks like it''s right out of n Ultrasonic, too!
2.gif

I didn''t take any profile shots, I just snapped what I could quickly before it was confiscated!!

The table doesn''t sit as high as yours does, but the top of the table is higher than the bezel.

As for it being clean, my bf said he would have to get it polished again by the time he gave it to me after the state I left it in!!!

kmci

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/24/2008 4:40:04 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
KMCI, it''s just perfect!!!!! I love how close the culet is to the shank now, and that Asscher is STUNNING! Can''t believe that was the one you found on the first try!!!!

I still can''t believe how lucky we were, especially after searching through old posts where people were posting about several different asschers for months before they found one that suited. I guess it was just meant to be.

kmci

Shiny_Rock
I've got an image stored of another bezeled asscher on PS, does anyone know who it belongs to, cause I only have the profile view, and would like to look at the other images of it.

EDIT: sorry, false alarm, I just did a search on the file name and it was actually the profile view of neatfreak's ring, thought it was an asscher because it looks like it has corners. BTW neatfreak, I love your ring.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOH! I love it, love it, love it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I cannot wait for you to get to wear it. The stone is so beautiful, and the bezel is great! I think I might have to get a bezel wedding band, because they are so awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results