shape
carat
color
clarity

More ACA pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
How could we mind? That stone is so lovely!
How much longer will we be waiting for hand shots?
31.gif

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/6/2005 2:38:13 AM
Author: Matatora
How could we mind? That stone is so lovely!
How much longer will we be waiting for hand shots?
31.gif
Hopefully, not too much longer...I have no idea what time frame my boyfriend has in mind for the proposal, or what he is planning (and I don''t think I would want it any other way- the actual proposal is the only surprise left)! Don''t get me wrong, I''m glad that I got to participate in the engagement ring selection! When we first started talking about getting engaged, my boyfriend said that the ring was a major purchase and that he wanted to be sure that I loved it! I agreed, and we decided that we would choose together. Then, I did a little research and found Pricescope (and the rest is history)!

All I know for certain is that it won''t be within the next 3 - 4 weeks (because my boyfriend still has the diamond, and it will take 3 - 4 weeks to get the ring back once it''s sent out to Vatche). It could be anytime after that...Hopefully my boyfriend doesn''t see fit to drive me insane.
9.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is a great picture displaying fire kerbear. Your stone looks lovely and once you get it set lets see another shot!
41.gif

Enjoy, congrats and kudos to WF.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
those are great shots kerbear!! talented with the camera, and those flashes of fire, yummy!

what are the specs again?

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/7/2005 12:53:03 AM
Author: Mara
those are great shots kerbear!! talented with the camera, and those flashes of fire, yummy!

what are the specs again?
Thanks for the compliment Mara! (I''m really not that talented with the camera- the diamond just made it easy!)
1.gif

Here are the specs:

Shape: A Cut Above H&A
Carat: 1.278
Color: E
Clarity: SI2
Depth: 60.3
Table: 55
Crown Angle: 34.8
Crown %: 15.5
Pavilion Angle: 40.6
Pavilion %: 42.7
Girdle: Thin to Medium-Faceted
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Medium Blue
Measurements: 7.05-7.08X4.26

Here''s the link to the stone''s info on Whiteflash''s site: http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-1383925.htm

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/7/2005 12:28:28 AM
Author: Rhino
That is a great picture displaying fire kerbear. Your stone looks lovely and once you get it set lets see another shot!
41.gif

Thanks Rhino! Actually, you''ll probably get to see the finished product before I do (I''m pretty sure my boyfriend is ordering the setting through you)!
2.gif

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/7/2005 12:27:24 PM
Author: Shiny42805
Congrats! Beautiful stone.

Which Vatche setting did you choose?
Thanks Shiny!

I pretty sure I'm getting the Vatche channel set X-Prong. I have always loved it! Even if I see another setting that I like, I always end up coming back to this one! I plan to get a straight channel set wedding band custom made to match (Vatche makes a matching band, but it is curved so that there isn't a gap between the two rings). I don't mind the small gap. Here's a picture from Nice Ice's website:

niceice1.JPG

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Every time I tell my boyfriend that I have definitely made up my mind on the channel set X-Prong, I find something else that I like...I keep telling him that he is just giving me too much time to think about it!
11.gif

I am having trouble making up my mind between the two options, but am leaning more towards the channel set. What do you guys think?

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I like the channel set, but then again, look at my sig. line
31.gif
31.gif
(They will both be gorgeous, so you can''t lose!!)

What a GREAT stone!!!! I love that E, SI2 combo!!!

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
I love the channel set e-ring personally.

And beautiful stone!!
30.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/7/2005 12:16:48 PM
Author: Kerbear560

41.gif

Thanks Rhino! Actually, you''ll probably get to see the finished product before I do (I''m pretty sure my boyfriend is ordering the setting through you)!
2.gif
Awesome. If you like I''ll take a picture of the completed ring for you with our slr that you can post here too. We take a pretty decent shot.
9.gif

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/7/2005 3:29:50 PM

Date: 9/7/2005 12:16:48 PM
Author: Kerbear560

41.gif

2.gif
Awesome. If you like I''ll take a picture of the completed ring for you with our slr that you can post here too. We take a pretty decent shot.
9.gif
Thanks! That would be great! I''ll let my boyfriend know about your offer.
1.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is an incredible diamond and I look forward to seeing it again after it has been set. Love that Vatche channel set ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results