shape
carat
color
clarity

Might be it....Halo Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
crap, and I forgot to say- Congrats on your new rings! I have no doubt that they will be phenomenal!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2005 7:53:41 AM
Author: ecf8503
Date: 9/13/2005 7:26:34 AM

Author: hearts set

Here''s some better handshots of the WFs new halos

Do you happen to know what size center stones are in the hand pics from WF?

I believe Bob said they were a little over a carat!

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
EBree...If I remember correctly, you''re right about the carat weight. Can''t wait to hear about your final decisions!

IceKid...Reading your description of your melee gave me butterflies. I love your octogon halo! Oh, and, I''m from So. Jersey! We''re neighbors!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2005 12:56:11 PM
Author: hearts set
EBree...If I remember correctly, you''re right about the carat weight. Can''t wait to hear about your final decisions!

IceKid...Reading your description of your melee gave me butterflies. I love your octogon halo! Oh, and, I''m from So. Jersey! We''re neighbors!
I''m actually working on designing something, with a little help from a couple people. We''ll see how everything turns out...I might even post my design when it''s finished!
9.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I''m a little late to this thread but I''m so excited for you Ebree!! And I have to agree with you, for some reason I prefer the bezel set ring. They are both gorgeous but there is just "something" about the bezel. Whatever you end up with, I''m sure it''s going to be stunning. Keep us posted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results