shape
carat
color
clarity

Might be it....Halo Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2005 2:26:08 PM
Author: valeria101

Date: 9/10/2005 2:09:01 PM
Author: EBree
Now, I know that WF is not allowed to re-create the Ritani ring again, but I wonder (as an option, I''m a firm believer in options!) if they could keep the basic shape of what they created for NoonersMom, but continue the ring underneath, where it''s lifted.
You mean...
Val.......can I just say, you are the MASTER! Gosh, the adaptations you do are just amazing.

I LOVE how this ring looks this last way!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2005 9:44:07 PM
Author: aljdewey
Date: 9/10/2005 2:26:08 PM

Author: valeria101

Date: 9/10/2005 2:09:01 PM

Now, I know that WF is not allowed to re-create the Ritani ring again, but I wonder (as an option, I''m a firm believer in options!) if they could keep the basic shape of what they created for NoonersMom, but continue the ring underneath, where it''s lifted.

You mean...
Val.......can I just say, you are the MASTER! Gosh, the adaptations you do are just amazing.

I LOVE how this ring looks this last way!

I LOVE it too. It very well may be just enough different for them to be able to do it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree 100%, it is great, thanks Ana!!!!
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
my brand new on my finger ring looks just like the last one that val photoshopped! pictures tomorrow, most likely!
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh Icekid I cant wait to see!
And Miss Ana...you are the master of all things photo on PS.
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh icekid,
You sneak you!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! You better start a new thread tomorrow, was thinking about you all day!!! Yay for you!!!!!!
Lisa
1.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Lesley, I see that you're online! Is the ring that Ana photoshopped something WF can do for me? It's the absolute perfect setting
30.gif
, and I know that I'd like to work with WF above all other jewelers.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2005 11:49:11 PM
Lesley, I see that you''re online! Is the ring that Ana photoshopped something WF can do for me? It''s the absolute perfect setting
30.gif
, and I know that I''d like to work with WF above all other jewelers.
EBree, I saw this thread going earlier and sent a note to Bob about it. He will get back to you.

Ana - many thanks for your great eye and abilities (again).

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/11/2005 2:25:49 AM
Author: JohnQuixote

Ana - many thanks for your great eye and abilities (again).
My pleasure, really! It is allot better to post these than crowd my HD with useless sketcehs of 1000 things to no end at all.
2.gif

Thank you guys for the incredible feedback !

hearts set

Shiny_Rock

WOW!!

I love that ring!!

I wanted to share with Ebree some CRUDE drawing that I had done when I was considering WF custom work...then Denise showed me the pic in this thread...I was sold since the first ring that brought me to pricescope was chicagohills...her has the flying butresses (as my honey calls them!!)

anyway....Ebree, this is for you! Although, Valeria is a tough act to follow...I have to gigle at my drafts, but my heart''s in the right place!!

That ring is perfect and as you can see, what I had in mind as well....cannot wait to see your final results!!

draft.jpg

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
The doodlings of a diamond obsessed girl!!

These drafts are in my diamond file....yes one exists. I took it with me when we went to B&M stores...

does this mean I''m certifiable??

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it. As long as it is strong, I think it is beautiful!!!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
hearts set

That first one you drew is perfect! I already sent Ana''s photoshop to Bob, but I''ll send your picture as well, if you don''t mind! More than one reference point is always good. Are one of those drawings your future ring, or is the WF Prong-Set Halo?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Hearts set..spiffy! Your not crazy your creative!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dontcha love it when a plan comes together! Can''t wait to see all the beauties that come out of this one! (Each, of course, with their own unique & lovely center stone taking center stage!)

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
EBree...of course use my very rough draft!

What I drew was what I originally had in mind, but when WF said that they were able to add pave around the perimeter of the prong set halo...then I went with that.

The one that you are leaning to is very similar to the Peter Storm ring.

Keep us posted on your progress and decision!!

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
Let me try again

Ugh!! The files are too large and I''m having difficulty resizing.

I have to try later...late for work!!

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
OK, able to resize finally.

Lovely, non?

2 on hand 1 (2)[1].jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, I love the prong set one on the right
30.gif
30.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Yummy - the prong set on the right is beautiful.
Well - they are both beautiful
9.gif

I just prefer the prong set one.
36.gif

Heartset I can''t wait to see this ring!

Scintillating...

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I that prong set one is just lovely...YUMMY!!!!

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
This style of ring(s) is just so pretty! I tried something similar on the weekend. The claw set looks gorgeous - I like the idea of the diamond being "lifted". Thanks everyone for your hard work in getting the photos together!

E B

Ideal_Rock
I guess i'm in the minority...I love both, but the bezel set calls to me.
30.gif
Do bezel set diamonds sparkle like the prong set diamonds do? The prong set seems so sparkly...should I opt for something like that? I do have time to change my mind.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Would you be able to upgrade to a bigger diamond with the prong set halos?

I''m loving these Whiteflash halos! Where were they when I was shopping for a ring last month?

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Heart set, any idea how big the center diamond is in the prong set pic?? I have a very similar ring but with double row/knife edge shank and I am just comparing "the look"

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
EBree...I don''t think that you''re the minority. There are a number of PSers who have bezel set halos (Treysar is one) and as you know I just love beze/halo...Peter Storm! YUM!

I think the bezel gives you the best of both worlds. The diamond is set into the bezel so the bottom is visable at a profile with almost a architectural feel. It''s a clean and modern look at the top, but yet the halo has a unmistakable old world/vintage flavor.

I can''t imagine you''d be disappointed. The bezel may hinder some light, not sure. But I think with halos unlike simpler solitaires, it''s the ring, a total overall look. Hope I''m making sense at this early hour.

All I know, is that i''m crazy about the thought of all that ACA melee. Be still my heart!

As for upgrades, I think that you have to keep in mind the diameter of the stone. Not sure how much bigger you ocould go before it would interfere with the melee.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/13/2005 7:26:34 AM
Author: hearts set
Here''s some better handshots of the WFs new halos

Do you happen to know what size center stones are in the hand pics from WF?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
My ACA melee sparkles LIKE CRAZY!!!!! All of my friends are completely amazed and say they''ve never seen anything so sparkly EVER!

I had people from across the lecture hall asking if I was engaged because they noticed my ring! Too cool
9.gif

My ring is very similar to what you guys are doing- I just posted it in Show Me The Ring a couple days ago.
Oh, and it''s prong set for those who are still deciding which direction to go!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results