shape
carat
color
clarity

Michael B - Lace vs. Crown Lace Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nc/sc

Rough_Rock
I am considering a Michael B Crown Lace or Lace ring setting. http://www.michaelbjewelry.com/collection_lace_new.html My girlfriend is 5''5" and a size 2 (currently, I am unsure of her exact ring finger size). I was wanting some input on proportions based on her size and am considering a princess cut in the 1.70 to 2 carat range.

These rings are also very expensive - are they worth it?

I am considering working with Pearlman''s on both the diamond and ring. I would think that there would be some pricing benefits by working with one person. Is this correct? Mr. Pearlman has received good feedback on Pricescope.

Allisonfaye has a Michael B Crown Lace ring, and I would love to hear from here!

Many thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi nc/sc and welcome
35.gif

I happen to love Michael b rings and had considered one for quite some time for my new upgrade. The workmanship and quality of the pave is exceptional and worth the price to me. Not everyone agrees but with the lace setting I'd get the real deal if possible. that one is copyrighted and not as easy to duplicate I'd imagine. Bill Pearlman is a dream to work with. I actually just purchased and AGS000 round stone from him and am in the process of figuring out how I want it set. He will be able to find you the perfect stone no doubt. I do know the crown lace is rather thick..3.8mm I think, so if she has small hands, that may be too thick. Bill will be able to help you figure out which setting would work best.

oh and a 1.7-2 carat princess will be fine on her
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results