shape
carat
color
clarity

Martin Flyer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msfoozed

Rough_Rock
Have a couple of questions... I love this setting and band set, but am worried the e-ring it will over power my diamond (1.27cts). Does anyone have a similar diamond size with setting? I know you can get it cut down, but you never can tell until you have it on your hand.
emteeth.gif

Has anyone seen a similar setting of the e-ring? I don''t have to have a Martin Flyer and would be just as happy with a style look alike in platinum. Thanks for your help!

5208FFPL-SET.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I think a cushion with half-moons would be beautiful. Maybe if you modified the setting a bit for your stone you could go with a thinner pave band (instead of the thicker one with channel set princess cuts, like the one showed here). Personally, I dont know much about Martin Flyer settings as far as the quality, but he sure does have some nice designs out there....
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results