shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Schneider "Daydream"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

couturec23

Rough_Rock
Ok so I was having trouble putting the picture on here because of the resolution but here is the picture.

http://www.markschneiderdesign.com/detail.asp?recid=3&ringname=Daydream

Now I just purchased this ring and the place I went to did not have Mark Schneider collection so they were able to call and order it but once I saw Mark Schneiders Bridal Collection I knew i was going to get one of his rings.

I loved 3 rings the Cherish, Daydream, and Amore. I have seen some peoples pictures of the Cherish on here and it looked beautiful. Since I am unable to see the ring from every possible angle, and searched a million times for other pictures of this "Daydream" on google and was unsuccesful. I was wondering if anyone had a chance to see this ring in person or actually have it and could post some pictures to help me. I am looking for more of a side view so i see the part below the center diamond which is blocked in the other pictures I have seen of this.

Again I look forward to recieving the ring because I know it will be beautiful I was just wondering if there were some people out there that could put my mind to ease cause I have never purchased something so expensive besides my car... Also which brings up another point. I think i may be getting ripped off on the diamond I purchased. Could someone tell me if this is a good deal or not so much.... They say if I can find a better deal within 90 days they will beat it by 10% or something...

1.21 Carat Round Cut. Great Cut H - Color SI1- Clarity GIA Cert = 6900$

Ok thanks for everyones help I cant wait to porpose and I hope I picked the right one out of the 3.

Stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
We will need the crown and pavilion angles or depth to make any judgement on the cut of the round brillinat based on juet numbers. It will be easier if there are IS pic of the stone?

designed4

Rough_Rock
if you want alternate angles of the ring you should try emailing the company...Im sure they will have/take alternate angles for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results