shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Morrell

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
I have been looking at Mark Morrell''s settings and I absolutely love them! Has anyone worked with Mark Morrell before? How was your experience? How long did the process to make your ring take (whether custom or not)? Does anyone know if he works with gold? From his website, I have only been able to find prices and info on platinum. However, I prefer yellow gold. Has anyone found settings similar to his at a lower price?

Just looking for some opinions of his work! Thanks in advance!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/4/2010 11:49:23 AM
Author:MayFlowers
I have been looking at Mark Morrell's settings and I absolutely love them! Has anyone worked with Mark Morrell before? How was your experience? How long did the process to make your ring take (whether custom or not)? Does anyone know if he works with gold? From his website, I have only been able to find prices and info on platinum. However, I prefer yellow gold. Has anyone found settings similar to his at a lower price?

Just looking for some opinions of his work! Thanks in advance!
Hi Mayflowers

You can try a search as there have been others whom have worked with MM - with fantastic results! I *think* he only works with platinum but no harm in asking if he could create a YG piece for you. As for finding similar settings, for me it isn't just the style but the quality/ craftmanship of his work that makes his pieces so beautiful so it might be best even if you have to wait and save a bit more to get an actual MM setting. I think you have great taste, MM is an artisan and his work is outstanding!

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Mayflowers. I, too, am a fan of MM. His work is so beautiful. I love when someone posts a new creation of his and could ogle them for hours.

I''m interested to hear what you find out about yellow gold, please do let us know.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think if you do a search you will find lots of information!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck, Mark Morrell does beautiful work!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results