shape
carat
color
clarity

Making Final decisions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dc amateur

Rough_Rock
I''m a long-time lurker, but first-time poster. I feel like I know a lot about choosing a ring and what I want after doing research. My anxiety is over whether to get the diamond and setting from different people out of the area and have it sent to me and get it set locally. I have the diamond in mind and plan to go to GOG to look at it. My question arises when it comes to cleaning and service. How much would it cost to get it cleaned once a year from local jeweler from whom I didn''t purchase the ring? Do jewelers who sell the ring normally clean for free? Please advise as I thought that all of those things would be the easy part and now has caused a roadblock to finalizing my decisions. I plan to propose Jan 1 ''04 in New York.

This is exciting but sure is nerve racking!!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Cleaning is free! Don't worry about service and cleaning as part of your purchase. Every jeweler I have ever visited has cleaned all of my jewelery that I happened to have on. The benefit to them is that I have to stand there and browse while they do that.
6.gif
Cleaning and after the fact service should not bias your diamond purchase decision.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results