shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking to have a ring made

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LAdiamondHUNTER

Rough_Rock
I am looking for someone that can make this ring for a 1ct, RB, in white gold.

I have never done something like so I have no idea who or where to turn.

I live in the LA area, so if there is someone local, that would be ideal.

More pictures will be posted shortly.

Thanks in advance for your help!

BE150BD12R8_white_top_lg1.jpg

tarator

Rough_Rock
James Allen has has a similar ring that is affordable, and this way if you don''t like it, I think they have a decent return policy. Jame Allen Ring

LAdiamondHUNTER

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/1/2009 3:17:19 PM
Author: tarator
James Allen has has a similar ring that is affordable, and this way if you don''t like it, I think they have a decent return policy. Jame Allen Ring

i just saw the james allen ring, it is very close. what i don''t like are the prongs. the one i want has a smooth fluid look to it (sorry, i don''t know the technical term).

but thanks for the head up.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2009 3:22:16 PM
Author: LAdiamondHUNTER

Date: 10/1/2009 3:17:19 PM
Author: tarator

i just saw the james allen ring, it is very close. what i don''t like are the prongs. the one i want has a smooth fluid look to it (sorry, i don''t know the technical term).

but thanks for the head up.
I''m pretty sure they can vary the head. Would be worth contacting them about this setting if it looks good otherwise.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you looking for a jeweler in LA? I recently had a new ring made by McClave''s in Thousand Oaks.

LAdiamondHUNTER

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/1/2009 6:53:11 PM
Author: KaeKae
Are you looking for a jeweler in LA? I recently had a new ring made by McClave''s in Thousand Oaks.

yes I am in LA. I''ll give McClave a call.

Thanks for the tip KaeKae!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results