shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for two 5mm trillions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone here know where I can find two 5mm diamond trillions? vs2 to si1, color G-I? My jeweler has been looking for two months, and is swapping out my two princess cut side stones for me. (I can send specs to anyone who is interested) I was hoping if someone knew I could maybe give him a heads up so we can reset my ring faster. He already has my new setting waiting in his shop.

Why is it that these are so hard to locate? I can't find any on the net either!!!

Thank you & Happy New Year!

Jeannine :appl:

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Give me your email address along with a copy of your diamond request for trillions. I will post your request on Polygon for you. You will then be readily offered these diamonds without much problem, I'd bet.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Dave! I emailed you my request!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
David,

I recieved my diamonds today!!! Thanks for all your help, the response I got was fantastic, the brokers were all willing to offer a money back guarantee. I think the stones I got are perfect, I am taking them to be checked out and hopefull set tomorrow!! They are white, pretty, clean, matched, etc. I just need to make sure 4.5mm is the right dimension to provide a nice balance in the setting. (my jeweler thought the 5mm might be too big next to my 5.5mm center stone once it was set)

Your help saved me over a thousand dollars, and I really appreciate it! Also, because I was able to buy these stones really CHEAP, my husband suggested that we keep my 2 half carat princess cut sidestones and make earrings out of them. Talk about happy endings!

I'll post pics soon...can't wait till the store opens in the morning and I can get my stones set! whooo hoo!

Thank you!

Divergrrl

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results