shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a 7 stone anniversary band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

someday

Rough_Rock
I have been looking at all the regualr sites and I saw a couple that i really like, but the price that i can afford is not that much. I would like to keep it well below 500.00. So I thought that I would turn it over to you and see if you know of any places that you would recommend to look at. I want the stones to be round and about 3-5 pointers. In white gold. Any help would be great...thanks

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Sorry - most of the decent ones I know of run much more than that.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
3-5 pts are not large - so this could be bead set rather than prongs... or it would look like that anyway. I can't say I remember of a ring like that, but why not.

THIS ONE goes all the way around $550

Perhaps the name 'seven stone' is at fault here. Most might think of a different look going with it, and a different price range.

There is one with 9 two pointers on this page and more whereabouts.

THIS has precisely 7 four pointers, but the estate ring is large. If it fits and you like it, why not, but even a simple one like that could not be sized more than 1-2 sizes. Looking at it, it makes me think you should have no trouble at all finding a setting like that off the shelf and then the cost would surely become feasible. Just IMO.

12a.jpg

Best of luck!
1.gif

someday

Rough_Rock
I like the look, actually love the look of an eternity band, but it is not comfortable to wear. Thus, I would like half and my finger is large enough for about seven to eight stones across to fit. I would like them to be small because I want to stack them

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results