shape
carat
color
clarity

Longtime lurker needs advice on HA

littleweight

Rough_Rock
Good evening,
I have been a longtime lurker on PS but finally made an account. Thank you in advance to those who all post incredible and informative information to help others make the right decision in e-ring and other purchases.

I am thinking of purchasing an e-ring over the next 3 months and though its not immediate, i want to be sure to have my information and knowledge grow between now and that time.

I am looking for a HA ideal 000 in the 1.1-1.25 ct range from WF or BGD or other reputable company.

I like the legato sleek line pave from WF in platinum and want to have everything price at no more than $10k.

As usually advised i plan on getting the diamond/setting from the same seller.

I opt to look at diamonds with H or I and vs2 or si1 clarity.

On a 4.75 ring finger can you please give me your best opinions on a way to go? My GF is not picky at all with rings so i plan to purchase this for her without her insight or knowledge. Thank you for reading!

canvasback

Shiny_Rock

littleweight

Rough_Rock
Thank you both for your informative posts!

On the GOG, will i be able to see a difference between say an I that J?

Any other settings other recommend that are similar to the legato sleek pave? Thanks!

canvasback

Shiny_Rock
I can't speak for you, but I can see the difference. I will normally draw the line at an I, but wanted to list it just in case.

littleweight

Rough_Rock
canvasback|1414631298|3774766 said:
I can't speak for you, but I can see the difference. I will normally draw the line at an I, but wanted to list it just in case.

Okay great thanks for the quick reply. I will try to stay above I too.

I am open to other opinions on settings as well :)

Typically what kind of below wire discount can i achieve through GOG WF or BGD? Thanks

canvasback

Shiny_Rock
I have only purchased through WF, and paid exactly what it says with the wire discount. You could tell them your budget/ask for further discount. They may budge slightly. All they can do is say no.

littleweight

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your help canvas!

Any other settings people like that are similar? Thanks,

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results