shape
carat
color
clarity

Long awaited wedding band from ID Jewelry

Blessed12

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! My DH ordered my wedding band for me from ID Jewelry late September as a gift for my bday on October 15th which came and went. He did not realize how long it takes to make a band, typically 4-6 weeks. However as we get later into November my husband is becoming more anxious over the arrival. As of this week it has been 6 weeks with no ETA from ID on when the band will be completed. We went with ID as they have had such amazing reviews and work shown here on Pricescope. Does anyone on here have any experience on how long it usually takes? The ring he ordered is a stock thin eternity band ring from the website, not custom. Any input is greatly appreciated!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Why don't you just call and ask for an ETA on the band?

My wedding band from ID took 4 weeks and that was with a rush on it. If i were you i would send an email or call to see how long it is going to be.

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
When I ordered a band from them it was on January 26th, it was delivered on March 10. Hope that helps.

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is best to call to receive some peace of mind. Only they know the status and what might be holding it up.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I second what everyone else has said. Call ID Jewelry and inquire. They would know best why- anything we say on this matter is truly speculation.

Blessed12

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, thanks for the input. My husband had placed several calls to Luann but had never been given an ETA. I called again yesterday and spoke with her and the ring was completed last week however the engraving on the side of the ring had not been done so it was sent back :(sad Should be another two weeks, I keep telling myself that good things come to those who wait.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results