shape
carat
color
clarity

Leviev, the new kid on the block

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diagem,

Is Leviev a British or an American company? I was at Graff today and the SA spoke of Leviev as if it had crawled uptown from the Diamond District.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
did you get your ring back?

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/30/2007 8:12:53 PM
Author:Harriet
Diagem,

Is Leviev a British or an American company? I was at Graff today and the SA spoke of Leviev as if it had crawled uptown from the Diamond District.
Originaly, Leviev is a Russian imigrant who started off in the 70"s (I think) cutting Diamonds in Israel...

Today Leviev is a worldwide Group of Companies, a part of this group is involved in Diamond mining going all the way to Retail!

I see nothing wrong crawling uptown from a Diamond district..., sounds like someone at Graff''s is looking over its shoulder..., with good reason i assume.
His jewelry designs and craftsmanship still needs to past the test of time and quality...., But the ROCKS speak for themselves...

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, DiaGem! I''m looking forward to the opening of Leviev.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 7/1/2007 7:39:50 AM
Author: Harriet
Thanks, DiaGem! I''m looking forward to the opening of Leviev.
Good..., he is a candidate to compete with Graff''s reputation for "Rocks"....

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2007 8:44:01 AM
Author: DiaGem
Good..., he is a candidate to compete with Graff''s reputation for ''Rocks''....
DiaGem,
This may be a naive question. What is it that distinguishes Graff? High quality big stones and coloured ones?

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I have seen the ads for Leviev and they are really stunning. Would love to see the real thing. Looks very high end.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 7/1/2007 12:11:54 PM
Author: Harriet

Date: 7/1/2007 8:44:01 AM
Author: DiaGem
Good..., he is a candidate to compete with Graff''s reputation for ''Rocks''....
DiaGem,
This may be a naive question. What is it that distinguishes Graff? High quality big stones and coloured ones?
Diamonds!!! Colorless and Colored..., I even think he is a DeBeers sightholder of Fancy Colored Diamonds.
And of course Historic Diamonds (with amazing provenances...)

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
DiaGem,
Thanks again!

Beacon,
We'll have to go there when you come.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I looked in Graff''s windows in New Bond St yesterday. OMG it was to die for - they had an amazing yellow/orange cushion. Only 3ct but to die for. (Only 3ct as in most others were 50 - 80 ct!!)

I wish I had the balls to go in...
8.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do it! What''s the worst that can happen?
9.gif

That said, I went into the NY one yesterday and may have have been slighted. As usual, the retort only came to me after I left. I wonder what the service in the London store is like. Vegas'' is fine, but the people in the NY branch are somewhat greasy.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Harriet,

What are his prices like? Are they in the same league as Graff''s or Tiffany''s or cheaper? I''ll be going to London some time soon and may be able to pop into his shop there.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pls do! and pls come and help me on my thread abt my new upgraded e-ring.

Btw, are you better now?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results