shape
carat
color
clarity

Kwiat

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

taualum23

Rough_Rock
Can any of the experts tell me anything about the quality of stones coming from Kwiat?

taualum23

Rough_Rock
Nothing, huh? I did a search, found very little in the forums, and have been all over the net. The jewelry all looks beautiful, but I can''t really tell much.

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
Agreed-- their jewelry is gorgeous. I am under the impression that they are a high quality manufacturer, but can''t say for certain.

taualum23

Rough_Rock
Hate to bring my own thread back from the dead, but do any of the resident experts have ANY input about the general quality they have seen from KIAT, or what it''s like dealing with them?

finerthings

Shiny_Rock
I have a 5 stone Kwiat anniversary ring (ovals). I love the ring and think the workmanship is superb. You can specify what quality stones you want and they will even reset it in what ever precious metal you want... any options for a price. I worked through the retailer Neiman Marcus in Dallas at the time, and I wanted D color and VS1 minimum. You will be very pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results