shape
carat
color
clarity

Kimberley Diamond Company in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Any of the experts heard of them? The name is interesting....they are a huge eBay seller.

Uncle Marty

Rough_Rock
I do not know them personally but I believe they are not located in New Jersey.

They are located in New York City unless they recently moved.

The Kimberly Diamond Company is located at 18 John Street,Room 908, NYC, NY
tel #212-227-3155

Might be someone using the same name.
I suggest you call the above noted telephone number.

Hope I have been of help.
Uncle Marty of course

Uncle Marty

Rough_Rock
Mara,
The Kimberly I know of is not located in New Jersey.
They have a NYC address.
18 John Street or 18 Maiden Lane.
What I remember is that building has 2 entrances, one on John street and one on Maiden Lane.

Uncle Marty of course

P.S. located the website for the Tourm. But what is the item number ?

i2ripped

Rough_Rock
I just bought my diamond from Kimberly Diamond of NJ. I was very happy with the diamond and the price. I got a 1.58 SI, F color, Ideal cut, round brilliant, excellent polish, excellent symetry, lazer inscribed, and it measured clost to 7mm on the spread. It is a very white radiant stone and I couldn''t be happier with it. There weren''t a lot of discounts to offer on it because it is the best ofe everything except clarity so I paid for it. But wow is it nice. I would definitely shop there again.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/9/2005 12:34:51 AM
Author: i2ripped
I just bought my diamond from Kimberly Diamond of NJ. I was very happy with the diamond and the price. I got a 1.58 SI, F color, Ideal cut, round brilliant, excellent polish, excellent symetry, lazer inscribed, and it measured clost to 7mm on the spread. It is a very white radiant stone and I couldn''t be happier with it. There weren''t a lot of discounts to offer on it because it is the best ofe everything except clarity so I paid for it. But wow is it nice. I would definitely shop there again.
7mm? are you sure? it should be more like 7.55mm for a well cut stone of this size.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I asked about this because this is who I bought my 10 stone ring off eBay from. I paid something like $250 and got a 1ctw 10 stone ring. Turned out to be okay quality, which was fine and what I had expected. But I don''t know about buying an engagement ring/stone there! I had no idea they even sold ideal stones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results