shape
carat
color
clarity

Killer Diamond Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone else seen this?

From Yanko Design:

Wong make engagement rings that can kill you. The razor-sharp diamond point is set into the ring so it can't get knocked out when you smash someone's face in, and the edges of the ring are really soft so it won't cut into your skin during the pounding. It's romantic because it means, "Will you marry me?" but it also means, "I can't always be there to protect you so if some jerk won't stop bothering you, puncture him with this." The diamond sharp edge will also cut skin down to the bone (with a minimum 1 karat stone - but the larger the better). Or it may simply be used to tag hard surfaces, like cars and windows for S.O.S. messages or that last will and estimate when pen or paper (or lawyers) aren't conveniently around.

Designer: Tobias Wong

killer_ring_by_wong.jpg

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
33.gif
33.gif
Is that for real?
32.gif
32.gif

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Nah, it''s not real, they have played with the image posted on the Tiffany & Co site (I have attached the pic from Tiffany & Co. They are identical.

I wish you well,

Bridget

engagement_tiffany_ring23.jpg

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/25/2006 10:48:03 AM
Author:JenStone
Has anyone else seen this?

From Yanko Design:

Wong make engagement rings that can kill you. The razor-sharp diamond point is set into the ring so it can''t get knocked out when you smash someone''s face in, and the edges of the ring are really soft so it won''t cut into your skin during the pounding. It''s romantic because it means, ''Will you marry me?'' but it also means, ''I can''t always be there to protect you so if some jerk won''t stop bothering you, puncture him with this.'' The diamond sharp edge will also cut skin down to the bone (with a minimum 1 karat stone - but the larger the better). Or it may simply be used to tag hard surfaces, like cars and windows for S.O.S. messages or that last will and estimate when pen or paper (or lawyers) aren''t conveniently around.

Designer: Tobias Wong
Kind of cool!!!

And imagine..., you dont even need an H&A or a Zero or even a 3x0...,

And its still a beautifull Diamond!!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This cutie got some attention on the jewelry forum already
9.gif

LINK

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAHA that was hilarious...I read it to Greg and we were both dying laughing. Good one!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results