shape
carat
color
clarity

Just wanted to share my new UPGRADE!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

When I started looking for e-rings way back in 2004 I ended up buying a 1.3 H VS1. I loved that stone very much! Unfortunately the stone got chipped and I had to upgrade...I know tough.

2.gif
So for my replacement stone I got a beautiful ES 1.76 J that was amazing, just too small. From there I went to a 2.43K VS1 but that was too much color so I went down to a 2.28 J SI2 but I could see the inclusion under the table so I went to a 2.24 J SI1 with med blue that I have had for a bit and I have very much enjoyed. BOY that is alot of upgrades...WOW...I never thought of it like that! LOL!!!

So I was looking at the virtual list and found a cherry numbers H SI2 stone that was just a few hundred dollars more than my J. I asked WF to bring it in if it was eyeclean and so they did. I got pics of the stone and was blown away so everything is in the process for my latest upgrade and I should have it next week.

I never thought that I would be able to get back into an H that is bigger than my J for just a bit more!!

So here is the pics of my new stone. It is a 2.31 H SI2 eyeclean. I asked them to place a prong near the inclusion so even if in some lights I could see it, that it would be less noticeable. What do you guys think?

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I think it looks amazing!!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I dream to someday be over 2 carats ...
30.gif
30.gif

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a great stone! I also think, "Are you done?!" LOLOL!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Excellent numbers, and excellent images. I''m sure the stone''s a beauty. Just one thing, are they POSITIVE it''s eyeclean?

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Congrats on find such a great upgrade. Can''t wait to see the pics when you get it
emteeth.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
you always get the best stuff!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Vgirl, you will get there!

Imdanny - LOL!!
2.gif
I will never promise that I am done......3ct sounds mighty yummy!!
31.gif

Elle - Yes they say it is eyeclean. The inclusion is white so I don''t think I will see it at all. I am having them place the prong in that area so it will distract from it IF it can be seen at all in any lighting. From what I was told though it is a clean stone. The inclusion in my 2.28 was right under the table and was noticable ONLY to me when I looked really close. I like that this one is way off to the side.

Thanks ImpatientOne. I promise lots of pics!

Akmiss - Thank you, that is very sweet.

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, that sure is a lot of upgrades in only 5 years! Can''t wait to see the finished product.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think...I''m in love
30.gif
, beautiful stone!! Congrats, hope this one tides you over...for a while, jk.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. What an amazing stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Methinks you will love it!!!!!
2.gif

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Lovely! Can''t wait to see photos once you have it!! :)

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
looks beautiful! I so can''t wait to see more pics!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wow nice stone! Great numbers, perfect looking IS. You sure picked a winner from the virtuals! Good eye!

Congrats
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
KT~you are like me and we have a mental disorder. We need to enter therapy immediately! Since I''m a therapist, I could facilitate the group. Do you think I have the objectivity to keep us out of trouble
3.gif
Congrats on you upgrade
36.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s not upgrading. It''s taking time to look at everything available and decide which you want! It looks nice. When will you get it?

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 6:25:26 PM
Author:KtIceRN

When I started looking for e-rings way back in 2004 I ended up buying a 1.3 H VS1. I loved that stone very much! Unfortunately the stone got chipped and I had to upgrade...I know tough.
2.gif
So for my replacement stone I got a beautiful ES 1.76 J that was amazing, just too small. From there I went to a 2.43K VS1 but that was too much color so I went down to a 2.28 J SI2 but I could see the inclusion under the table so I went to a 2.24 J SI1 with med blue that I have had for a bit and I have very much enjoyed. BOY that is alot of upgrades...WOW...I never thought of it like that! LOL!!!

So I was looking at the virtual list and found a cherry numbers H SI2 stone that was just a few hundred dollars more than my J. I asked WF to bring it in if it was eyeclean and so they did. I got pics of the stone and was blown away so everything is in the process for my latest upgrade and I should have it next week.
Wow, your journey sounds alot like mine. It is soooo true that you really can''t make an informed choice til you wear it for a little while. I too got a lower color so that I could go to the 2ct+ zone. I had a 1.23 G. I adored the way that stone sparkled like no other, but I really wanted a 2ct+. I then got a 2.00 ct J that had no fl. so looked too yellow for me. I was so happy to end up with my2.03 H SI1. Congratulations on your new stone. You will love the large H! I can''t wait to see it set!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your new stone - it''s gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results