shape
carat
color
clarity

Just bought the engagement ring and need some validation that I paid a fair price.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stillqueasy

Rough_Rock
I just talked to Marie and Good Old Gold and will be purchasing the following stone for an engagement ring. Please send replies telling me I paid a fair price and that the stone will look great on a yellow gold ring.

Carat Weight: .87
Clarity: VS1
Color: J
Shape: Round brilliant
Cut External
Polish: GIA ~ Excellent
Symmetry: GIA ~ Excellent
Proportions: AGS ~ Ideal
Cut Internal
Symmetry ~ Hearts & Arrows
Light Return ~ Excellent
Price ~ $ 3,193.

I punched the numbers into HCA and it came out at a seemingly impressive 1.2! I just need a little bit of validation right now.
eek.gif

Thanks in advance.

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, that's almost exactly what I'm looking for! I haven't looked at the 'scope images, but I'm sure they're great if they're coming from GOG. Calm down and enjoy the sparkle
1.gif

Funnily enough I was looking at the title.. it cuts it off at "need some vali" -- and I figured you needed some pharmaceutical help getting over the whole experience!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Looks like a beautiful stone! And GOG is VERY reasonably priced! And what price can you put on service? You did well!!!

just-ice

Rough_Rock
This is one fine stone! You have what I am looking for! Good job!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It sounds wonderful and if you bought it from GOG you can be sure that you got a fair price on it.

I bet it will look like a carat or more to most people and no one will see any color in the "J" because it's cut so well.

Setting it in yellow gold will be very pretty!

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!
eek.gif
The color light return is off the chart!! The sparks and fire are absolutely fabulous!!
love.gif
And someone knows a bargain when they see it!!
appl.gif
What a great find!! That ROCK will be "to die" for no matter what color metal you mount that puppy in!!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results