shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeff Cooper Ring''s , where can I find them for less

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sflove01

Rough_Rock
My FI wants a Jeff Cooper ring but it is way out of my price range of $1K do you know where I can buy something simular to it at a reasonable price?? it is style # R2939.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
do you have a picture or a link?

JC

Shiny_Rock
I''m sure that there are many online as well as retail store vendors that can offer a similar design. You could also have a designer custom build a ring just for you. There are plenty of options. Its just a matter of finding them and selecting what''s best for you. Good luck....

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''ve not seen anything like that before. i''ll post the pic, maybe someone else will have some ideas....

jeffcooperprin.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh I''ve seen that before. There''s an ering that could match that! I found it! Dimend Scaasi. I don''t think you care about the ering but I just wanted to post it. Here''s a close variation. They have a lot to look at on the website. Good Luck!
wed03D_large.jpg
$2900
2_large_1.jpg
http://www.dscaasi.com/default.asp

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I see the ring you mean but I am not sure that something such as that could be found for 1,000$ or less. It looks like the setting of the stones would be labor intensive as would lining them all up.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Around 1k...

there is this one by Facets (at www. signedpieces.com) ~$1200 or so:

13808.jpg

Three come close in Titanium (at Titaniumera.com) ~ $550 on the left and I wonder if they could not add diamonds to this other ring that looks closer to your model. ithout the stones it is $200 or so:

decare.jpg
Deca.jpg

Then this one at AbsoluteTitanium is about $1400:

gs17-200.jpg

If you do not hate Ti to begin with.

Just some idea...

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock
Dvatche has something similiar. I found this photo at niceice.com (niceice ) It is platinum and whitegold with 0.57cttw diamonds. very nice, but very pricey. Maybe niceice.com or another vendor of Dvatche can get you one with less diamonds and in whitegold from Dvatche?

Maya

dvatche_platinum_44.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

cantrell24x

Rough_Rock
I bought the matching womens band and ering for my wife a couple years ago. I really liked the same ring as your fiance but without the diamonds. However I also really wanted my ring to be made from the handlebars that were on my motocross bike at the time. I had a ring made by bruce boone, he can be found on the interwebby easily, for a very reasonable price. I would not recommend using aluminum for a couple reasons. I have to keep it polished because it doesnt hold very well, and more importantly some doctors say aluminum in the blood/brain might cause althziemers(sp). I coat the inside with clear fingernail polish about once a week, but I cant remember why. Any how the ring Bruce made for me is very good. I had another copy made of white gold from a local jeweller and it was not even close to the quality of my wifes Jeff Cooper or my Bruce ring. Hopefully he can make the ring you like out of a metal other than Al.

Good luck

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results