shape
carat
color
clarity

Jabel Setting - Unable to locate down under.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OzScribe

Rough_Rock
My engagement ring is a platinum Jabel and my husband's colleague asked about the setting. I've looked online and can't seem to find it anywhere.

It's got 4 smaller channel set graduating sized diamonds on both sides and there are two larger diamonds that sit raised slightly on prongs with the center diamond sitting higher between 4 prongs. The center diamond is set very low.

He purchased it at a jeweler in Burlington, VT but we have since moved to Australia. I'll try to post a picture of the ring when I get my hands on a digital camera.

Help!
Karen
confused.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Jabel seems to be rather illusive on the net. They are an old timey company that may not be in the 21st century yet. Your best bet may be to call the original jeweler in VT.

Maybe some of our Aussie friends can chime in!

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
No doubt that somebody here on PS would be able to help you track down the ring, Jabel is readily accessible by a lot of trade members - we don't carry them, but somebody on here must. A picture would definitely be of help so we wish you luck in digging up that digital camera, maybe the Kangaroo has it
2.gif

danield

Rough_Rock
I am a VP at Jabel and saw your post today. We do not have any accounts in Australia.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CutNut who posts on this forum is down under - don''t know if he can help you.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2005 4:42:51 PM
Author: danield
I am a VP at Jabel and saw your post today. We do not have any accounts in Australia.

Well Daniel, as a VP of this company, it doesn''t sound like you plan on being very helpful in this request.

This is an old post, so I am sure the original poster''s friend has moved on to another more available setting by now.

In any event, welcome to PriceScope.

Does your company have a website where your settings may be viewed? I am certainly curious to view them after the lovely description above.

Sandee

Rough_Rock
Jabel certainly offers some beautiful pieces. If you do a search for Jabel via Google, you''ll at least find a number of dealers. Interestingly enough, I also found a few really nice rings on eBay. Search for Jabel on eBay

Here''s a really nice ruby and diamond ring ...

25_1_b.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results