shape
carat
color
clarity

J Color princess

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rmf1972

Rough_Rock
Has anyone purchased or know of anyone with a J color princess? I haven''t made it to any jewelers yet but was wondering if anyone can see any yellow tint in their stones. The diamond I am looking at has the following specs:

GIA Square modified brilliant
7.16x7.17x4.93
2.04 ct

depth 68.8%
table 65%
girdle t-m
culet - n
polish VG
symmetry EX
J/VS2

Thanks

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s a nice size stone! because it''s bigger, and a square, the color will show up more. i do not have a "j" color stone, but there may be someone that will come along with their opinion..............good luck!

zoobiedo

Shiny_Rock
I have a J colored marquise that is 1.23 carats. I can see NO yellow from the top or from the sides or on the points. If you can see the stone and not see any color then that should answer the question. I will consider buying a K next time as I''ve seen those without any yellow showing either. Stones are graded by looking at them from the bottom BUT we look at them from the top and they don''t look the same. My appraiser showed me a L stone that looked yellow for grading purposes but looked pretty darn white when I looked at it from the top.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results