shape
carat
color
clarity

IT''S FINALLY DONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondstruck

Rough_Rock
Well, after months and months of dilerious shearching. I finally picked the stone, picked the setting and gave it to my NEW FIANCEE!!. I have to say that without the help of many friends and family members it would have been difficult. But one things that holds true is that without the help of the PRICESCOPE members I would still be searching. You guys/gals taught me a lot about what I should be looking for and where to look. The final result was a beautiful diamond "H, SI 1", a "VERY GOOD BRILLIANT CUT", and a decent size "1.10". I know that i saved in a place or two but such was life. The end result ended up shocking the hell out of my GF, so much that it took her 5 mins to say YES. So i guess i did something right. The one thing that i did forget to do was to take a few shots of it before giving it to her, so that i can treat you all to a beautiful piece of jewellery. Now i don''t know if i''ll be able to but I''ll try this w/e and see if I can get them posted warly next week.
I want to thank you all for all of your help and hope that other ppl learn as much as i have.

thanks again

DIAMONDSTRUCK

Balustroid

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!
1.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You know better than posting here without pic's....

Just Joking...Congratulations..Look forward to possibly seeing some pic's...

-Josh Rioux
Sitka, ALaska
16.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
''A woman speechless for 5 minutes, that's quite an accomplishment'' LOL!
9.gif

Congrats! Show us some pics!
1.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 9/6/2003 12
6.gif
6.gif
6 PM Richard Sherwood wrote:

Congrats DiamondStruck. A woman speechless for 5 minutes, that's quite an accomplishment.

----------------

9.gif
Well, now all you gentlemen know how it is accomplished!
9.gif
wink2.gif

Congrats to you & Best Wishes to your financee! Of course we want details of the proposal & pics of the ring!

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
HAHAHA - exactly - give us the ICE and it will shut us up for a bit!!!
9.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 9/6/2003 12
6.gif
6.gif
6 PM Richard Sherwood wrote:

A woman speechless for 5 minutes, that's quite an accomplishment.

----------------

Rich, LOL.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results