shape
carat
color
clarity

isee2 versus HCA on AGS0 an graded diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/28/2005 7:44:24 PM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)

Date: 1/27/2005 4:18:26 AM
A number of times when this has come up in the past I have asked for an explanation as to why the good and bad CZ''s we sell on ideal-scope.com - both scored +9.
any comments Rhino?
Can''t comment on what I haven''t personally seen or inspected bro. If you have the 2 stones handy and would like to ship them to me I''d be glad to test them and give you my input.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
A number of times when this has come up in the past I have asked for an explanation as to why the good and bad CZ's we sell on ideal-scope.com - both scored +9.
any comments Rhino?
Can't comment on what I haven't personally seen or inspected bro. If you have the 2 stones handy and would like to ship them to me I'd be glad to test them and give you my input.

Rhino I used a Signity star and a lousy stone and both got great scores. They were 5 or 6mm.
You can use any stones you like - no need to make FedEx rich for this experimant :)

try them on the brilliancescope while you are at it - the Bs seemed to discern a bit more difference - but still gave them both high scores

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the pictures Rhino!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/29/2005 10:42
6.gif
7 PM
A number of times when this has come up in the past I have asked for an explanation as to why the good and bad CZ''s we sell on ideal-scope.com - both scored +9.
any comments Rhino?
Can''t comment on what I haven''t personally seen or inspected bro. If you have the 2 stones handy and would like to ship them to me I''d be glad to test them and give you my input.

Rhino I used a Signity star and a lousy stone and both got great scores. They were 5 or 6mm.
You can use any stones you like - no need to make FedEx rich for this experimant :)

try them on the brilliancescope while you are at it - the Bs seemed to discern a bit more difference - but still gave them both high scores
I''ll run a few CZ''s on the Isee2 and post the results here for you to check out when I get up to the store Tuesday. I may have a super cz laying around and I know we got some standard stuff too and I''ll give ya my input.

Peace,

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My pleasure strmrdr. As time allows I''ll be releasing more information on this phenomena with more extensive data, information and graphics. 2 of my assistants were out this week (1 sick, 1 vacation) so I''ve been up to my ears in work. Next week we''ll be back to normal again.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results