shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a steep and deep stone? look at a L. K .stone today...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it perform pretty well. it had a 34.9 crown angle and a 41.1 pavil. i didn''t have my I scope with me, but the price was $6,875
6.gif
for a 3/4 ct H Si1.

lostdog

Shiny_Rock
That price is running as much or more than double what you would pay for top quality AGS certed stones you can find on the usual PS vendors, with similar or better grading. Maybe almost triple.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2005 3:59:28 PM
Author: lostdog

That price is running as much or more than double what you would pay for top quality AGS certed stones you can find on the usual PS vendors, with similar or better grading. Maybe almost triple.
Ditto!!
6.gif

They must be pretty proud of their stuff with that kind of pricing!!
38.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
oh, yes--waaaay too expensive for that size/specs.
2.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, the price is ridiculous, but at least it performed well. Nothing worse than overpaying for an ugly stone. lol

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those crown and pav angles are pretty good depending on table/depth...was a great performer in person?

But not for that price!! That's definitely double what an AGS0 H&A would cost you! Talk about markup.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/19/2005 9:18:12 PM
Author: Mara
Those crown and pav angles are pretty good depending on table/depth...was a great performer in person?

But not for that price!! That''s definitely double what an AGS0 H&A would cost you! Talk about markup.
Mara
this Lazare Kaplan was on fire ,so is the PRICE
23.gif
i''m surprise with this "specs combo" getting close to steep/deep? still looks like a great performer. i have seen a few different branded stones in mall stores, HOF,8*,LEO,L K.

rfath

Shiny_Rock
I looked at a 3/4 VS2 J Lazare Kaplan for $3200 not too long ago.. It was a screamer of a stone.. and I thought *that* was a bit $$$ for the size and color (ended up paying a LOT less for a larger stone that performed even better than the LK).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results