shape
carat
color
clarity

is there topic about riviera necklace ?

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
is there topic * show me your diamond necklace ( riviera or tennis necklace) I couldn't find it.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
Way back when there was some discussion on the riviera necklace. I know I was considering one myself. I do not recall there being a showing of psers necklaces but I may be wrong. I do still love them and wish I had gone ahead at that time and had one made. I hope you get some response on this.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
crown1|1380195842|3527568 said:
Way back when there was some discussion on the riviera necklace. I know I was considering one myself. I do not recall there being a showing of psers necklaces but I may be wrong. I do still love them and wish I had gone ahead at that time and had one made. I hope you get some response on this.

crown1 :wavey:
thank you so much for your reply.
I had read the Riviera topic and wonderd if the person got riviera necklace ?
because I also made topic Thin tennis necklace way back.
I got thin diamond necklace to the end ( 1.3mm x200 total 2ct /F/Vs heart& cupid cut melee )
so I wanted to see what style other people have.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I think there might be 1 or 2 in this thread if I remember correctly. I remember Rosetta has one and I think Phoenix is looking for one. So you might want to check topics by them. [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-diamond-necklaces-and-pendants.156142/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-diamond-necklaces-and-pendants.156142/[/URL]

In general I don' think rivera's are very popular on PS, where the DBTY or pendant is. But that is probably also because most ppl feel comfortable wearing those types on a day to day basis. A rivera can be harder to pull off with jeans and tshirt :bigsmile: . But I do agree that I think a thin one would be oh so elegant :love:

I know when I get bling budget again- or at least some significant birthday/ anniversary etc that a riviera is next on my wish list. I have tried a few on and narrowed it down a bit to what I really like.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
hi! SB621 thanks so much for your reply and the URL.
I am going to check it later.
for my body size Riviera is might too much that's the why I chose thin( 1.6mm width) tennis necklace
and I love it . however I want to get riviera someday !haha
it's fun to add more list to wish list. isn't it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results