shape
carat
color
clarity

Is there a specific "25 year anniversary" ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pedromt

Rough_Rock
My father''s asked for my help in finding a ring for my mother for their 25th year. He was impressed w/ my work on my now-wife''s engagement ring after I frequented these forums and learned all there is to know more than 2 years ago now ;-)

So I''m back, to ask the experts. 25 year anniversary... what to do?

pedromt

Rough_Rock
Sorry if that wasn''t very clear.

I''m wondering if there''s a specific setting generally used for 25 year anniversaries?

E B

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, Pedromt, I know of one that'd be perfect! Well, I'm in love with it.

http://baileybanksandbiddle.com/catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?productID=15646482&queryby=c&categoryId=2645&pageNum=0&sortType=rank+ASC%2c+price+ASC&newFilter=&parentSearchId=0&dispOnly=0&gnFlag=0

With sapphire sides...
http://www.baileybanksandbiddle.com/catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?productID=15930456&queryby=c&categoryId=2645&pageNum=0&sortType=rank+asc%2c+price+asc&newFilter=&parentSearchId=0&dispOnly=0&gnFlag=0

I think 3 stone rings are considered appropriate anniversary rings (as well as engagement rings) as they symbolize "past, present and future". Another option would be a gorgeous eternity band, like this:

http://www.thefacetscollection.com/item.cfm?item_id=2151

Any of this sounding good?
10.gif

pedromt

Rough_Rock
sure it sounds good ;-)

there''s nothing set in stone saying a 25 year band HAS to be this or anything then?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
There is no specific ring for a 25th anniversary that I know of. You can pretty much do what ever you want. Some people want an upgrade, or a RHR. Many opt for a nice eternity band. No rules really. What do you think your mom would want??

pedromt

Rough_Rock
something shiny ;-)

I think an eternity band or a 7-stone setting might be a nice fit for her. Time to crunch out rocks of Goodoldgold, abazias & whiteflash again it looks like!

Are those all still Pricescope approved vendors? ;-)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Also check out another PS vendor, www.signedpieces.com I got my eternity band from them. They also have half eternity bands as well.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
HEE HEE. a specific 25 year anniversary ring? A BIG ONE!!!

Haha just kidding. That''s just me.

Something like a 3 stone or an eternity band that can be worn on it''s own (aka higher caratage) or maybe a vintage type right hand ring...the possibilities are endless! What does she like?

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think that there is a specific 25th year ring. I know that silver is the traditional gift but that is not about jewelry.

I think an anniversary or eternity ring is always a nice choice. Maybe your dad should try to get an idea as to whether your mom would prefer a right hand ring, or something like an anniversary ring that she could wear with her wedding set.

What does her wedding set look like? Does she wear one?

I had this made for our 25th. I love it!

myring1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results