shape
carat
color
clarity

Is there a chart that shows the "actual" size in millimeters

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
of the stones?

Like a "drawing" of what the diameter of rounds is by carat size?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!!!!! that''s the best thing ever!!!!!!! and it has more than just the ROUND!!

made my day!!!

jewelgirl

Shiny_Rock
I don''t think that is accurate...I held up my 8.4 mm 2.19 rb to the screen and the 2.0 looks way bigger int he pic...anyone else want to chimein...is that chart accurate????

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2005 9:12:02 PM
Author: jewelgirl
I don't think that is accurate...I held up my 8.4 mm 2.19 rb to the screen and the 2.0 looks way bigger int he pic...anyone else want to chimein...is that chart accurate????
The PDF is intended for printing. Then you compare to the size on the printout. I have not done it with this file so I can't vouch for its accuracy. Different monitor sizes make comparisons on your screen impossible.

TimeTraveller

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/10/2005 9:12:02 PM
Author: jewelgirl
I don''t think that is accurate...I held up my 8.4 mm 2.19 rb to the screen and the 2.0 looks way bigger int he pic...anyone else want to chimein...is that chart accurate????

Did you type correctly? Did you really hold it up to the screen? Or did you print it out? The instructions specifically tell you to print it out and make sure you''re not shrinking to fit or enlarging to fit.

The screen is NOT accurate at all. Depending on your monitor size and DPI, it could be way off. Try printing the PDF and then checking the actual printout.

mrmedoes

Shiny_Rock
Adobe''s default is usually more than 100% when on your screen. I''m thinking that''s where your issue lies. When printed out, the sizes scale up pretty straight on, though I haven''t looked at it down to tenths of millimeters.

jewelgirl

Shiny_Rock
Ha! that''s what you get for not reading directions :)

I always did that in school too b/c I was in such a hurry to finsh a test or something...I definately should have learned my lesson by now...Thanks everyone!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep printing out for myself and then losing charts that show pictures of stone sizes in different mm. I used this thread today and thought I would add another link to this thread in case others come along and need a chart as I sometimes do!

another size chart

Deborah

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results