shape
carat
color
clarity

Internet dealers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Arienne

Rough_Rock
My fiance bought my engagement ring from Blue Nile. I love it and have been very happy with it. Now I need to get a wedding band and they don''t have what I''m looking for. Can you please recommend other good internet sites? I''m looking for a thin diamond eternity band. Any suggestions?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
www.signedpieces.com

www.whiteflash.com

Both have very good reputations and many happy customers. If you don't see exactly what you want on their sites, give them a call and either can probably make it to your specifications.

Do you know what kind of stones you want? rounds, princess' etc and how thin you want it?

DevilsAdvocate

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!

Spend some effort selecting your wedding band. This is the most importaant and meaningful piece of jewelry you will have. Plus, you are likely to weaar it often, if not always.

If your engagement ring is shaped to fit flush with some standard eternity band styles the internet may be of help. Getting a good fitting, complimentary wedding band may be quite risky, without your direct hands-on involvement.

Remember that the diamonds in eternity bands can be subjected to more wear and tear, especially on the inside of your hand. Certain settings are more protective than others.

I would advise visiting some jewelers who do custom designs, just to get their opinion. You may get some excellent insights into what you want and need. There is no substitute for selecting the ring personally, and making comparisons. You could also find that the values are comparable, and the benefits greater.

If you use an internet source, be sure to review your return options, just in case.

Hope this helps some.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2005 2:35:55 PM
Author: mrssalvo
www.signedpieces.com

www.whiteflash.com

Both have very good reputations and many happy customers. If you don''t see exactly what you want on their sites, give them a call and either can probably make it to your specifications.

I echo these recommendations.....both are superb companies and do an extensive array of wedding rings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results