shape
carat
color
clarity

International Diamond Center - Diamond/Jewelry Retailer in Central Florida

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

[email protected]

Rough_Rock
I live in Central Florida - Tampa/Orlando/Sarasota area. There is a diamond/jewelry retailer in our area, International Diamond Center. I''ve called many jewelers in the area, and this company appears to have the largest selection of loose diamonds. They seem to be pretty competitive when compared to other vendors. Does anyone have any personal experiences with this company and/or recommendations on other loose diamond retailers in Florida?

Thanks,

Kim

monicavzla

Rough_Rock
I have used that store, actually for my engament ring, me and my fiancee visited several stores in our area (orlando) and we found the better prices and quality there, not only they took all the time I needed to find the perfect stone and the perfect setting, but also it was very educational, they game all the information I need to make my selection. After that, I have gone several times to have my ring professionaly cleaned at no cost to me... I am very happy with them.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I live in Orlando. I have been to International Diamond Center. I do not recommend them. Overpriced and not enough information is offered on cut. I bought my loose diamond from USA Certed, an online vendor. The diamond is gorgous and the price was lower than anyone else. I also strongly recommend Whiteflash and Good Old Gold, also online vendors. INC cannot beat online prices at these places. I had my diamond appraised by Richard Sherwood in Sarasota and can't say enough good things about him.

http://www.sarasotagemlab.com/

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have shopped there, but was not particularly impressed with their diamond knowledge, prices or quality. Recently I had two custom platinum rings made by Capello and Company in Belleair Bluffs (near Clearwater). They were fantastic and represented terrific quality at affordable prices. I can''t recommend them enough. To see what they made me, check out my thread (Three More Days) and you can see the rings, plus the contact information for Capello and Company. Tell them Rod sent you. You won''t regret it.

Good luck.......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results