shape
carat
color
clarity

Info on Jaffe solitaire that resembles lucida/x prong?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

koloskis

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know where to get the A Jaffe x prong solitaire on line or even figure out what the style # is or provide a pic. It is in the signature collection, is white gold, and is a single band that separates into two bands with a small space between them as they come over the top of the finger. Each piece of the band intersects the one coming from the other side and curves up to become the prong. Like an x prong or lucida, but is open under the diamond. I can''t find it on their website and the local shop has one for $500 that fits < 1 carat, but wants $720 for one that fits over 1 carat? Quite a bit for a simple gold band. Thanks much.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
I found one that looks like the x prong but i'm not sure if it's the one you're talking about? LINK

koloskis

Rough_Rock
Thanks, but that isn't it. That one is very close to the Lucida setting, but in the one I saw, the band is pretty narrow and when the band splits, there is nothing in middle and the whole things wraps into the prong for the opposite side (almost like a narrow Y on each side of the ring). Anyone else, please help. Thanks.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I know this is not exactly what you are looking for, but is it sort of like this minus the diamonds in the band and the suprise diamond? Its not signature collection, but I was under the impression that signature collection was all platinum.

Jaffe definitely has new designs out that haven't hit their website yet. There are a bunch in the magazine I got this one out of, but that is the closest I could find to your description, and I have spent many hours on the A Jaffe website in recent months, as I hopefully SOON, will be recieving my very one A Jaffe ring.

As for the pricing, that doesn't seem ridiculous to me. My A. Jaffe setting was around $2200, for something that was "similar" going for between $800-$1100 for non-designer brands (not nearly as pretty either). So I am getting the real thing. THey are bit more expensive but I think they are pretty enough to be worth it!

Melissa Sue

jaffering.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results