shape
carat
color
clarity

Imitation Tiffany Setting - Look like the real deal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jimmy963

Rough_Rock
My gf is thinking of getting an imitation Tiffany classic knife edge setting, i.e. from WF. What are people''s opinions of how it compares to the real thing? Does it actually look like a real Tiffany''s?

If not, which vendors'' would look closest?

Also, if anyone has suggestions for something simliar (simple, elegant, etc) that would be great too.

Thanks.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi jimmy, if you do a seach on here for "Tiffany reproduction", or "Tiffany knock off", you''ll get tons of threads, with lots of pics and opinions.
28.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whiteflash makes a beautiful Tiffany repro in my opinion, although I've only seen pictures and not the real thing in person.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I saw the Tiff replica from ERD in real life, and really liked it. I actually think I liked it better than the original - it seemed much more delicate. If I were going with a Tiff setting, I might actually prefer a replica because I''d probably want the shank thinner than the width of the original Tiffany - I went the other day and tried some on, and I just wasn''t liking how thick and heavy the setting felt on my short fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results