shape
carat
color
clarity

If you are waiting on your custom design to come in...

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh what are you doing with the blue zircon with VC? New design or something in the portfolio?

honestly my projects aren't very exciting. I just got bite really hard by the Yellow gold bug so I ordered a cuff from Grace with diamonds from my old eternity that I sold to Neil who then sold them back to me. And the other one is a YG opera length DBTY necklace, but with rose cuts. Now that I don't have to carry babies anymore I wanted something a bit longer.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1401179595|3680767 said:
Ohhhh what are you doing with the blue zircon with VC? New design or something in the portfolio?

honestly my projects aren't very exciting. I just got bite really hard by the Yellow gold bug so I ordered a cuff from Grace with diamonds from my old eternity that I sold to Neil who then sold them back to me. And the other one is a YG opera length DBTY necklace, but with rose cuts. Now that I don't have to carry babies anymore I wanted something a bit longer.

Aaah, that sounds like a bunch of really good projects. I love warm gold. How do you currently wear your rings: the Emilya on the left and the Single Stone tourmaline on the right?

VC will make an octagon halo ring for my Zircon modified Asscher, inspired on the Lovey ring.

_18657.jpg

_18658.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Nope I'm a bit more understated since moving to Europe. I wear my European set along with a sapphire stacker on my left and then my Cartier trinity as a RHR. I save the tourmaline for special occasions.

I love hexagon and octagon halos. i want a target ring version but that is way down the bling line.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1401186780|3680794 said:
Nope I'm a bit more understated since moving to Europe. I wear my European set along with a sapphire stacker on my left and then my Cartier trinity as a RHR. I save the tourmaline for special occasions.

I love hexagon and octagon halos. i want a target ring version but that is way down the bling line.
I must have missed. Where is your European set??

Eta:found it!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ah! Sounds very European!! I live in the Netherlands myself where we are rather subdued with our tastes. Unless you go to Italy or the South of France, Europe is not the place to flaunt with expensive jewelry... Unless you are a PSer :naughty: I wear my 5 ct ring as I have told myself that it's less ' in your face' because of the antique lace colour.

I love your European set! Is it Single Stone as well?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Acinom|1401189818|3680827 said:

Ah! Sounds very European!! I live in the Netherlands myself where we are rather subdued with our tastes. Unless you go to Italy or the South of France, Europe is not the place to flaunt with expensive jewelry... Unless you are a PSer :naughty: I wear my 5 ct ring as I have told myself that it's less ' in your face' because of the antique lace colour.

I love your European set! Is it Single Stone as well?

Acinom, you are in the NL? I'm right over the border. I do all my shopping in NL and go several times a week. We should meet for coffee if you are close. For some reason I thought you were UK. Can I tell you how irritating VAT is???? I'm going to the states in June to pick up all my projects so I can avoid it. Man what a PITA! I have a wedding to attend or else I would need my MIL to ferry it all over. Contact me through LT if you want! We can have a 5ct GTG!

Nope, I tried with SS but I needed it turned around ASAP due to the move. So DK made it for me and turned it around fairly quickly so I would have it before we left for Europe. I think it was 3 weeks. It is just temporary. Down the line I will upgrade to the actual SS setting ( but with the head I designed for the DK version) or perhaps go with something different. I have trouble committing to a setting so I guess we will see.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a Dutchie! How cool that you live relatively close. I live in the West however so - according to Dutch standards - not closeby. Will contact you via LT when I get home.

Tell me about VAT!! :evil: I just paid a bunch because of the Leon ring. And last sept because of the Victor ring. Next time I want to go to the States and pick it up myself if feasible.

Your DK looks gorgeous! Why would you pay more while this is already so pretty. If you save that money you can put it towards a new project :naughty:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Acinom|1401193017|3680849 said:
I am a Dutchie! How cool that you live relatively close. I live in the West however so - according to Dutch standards - not closeby. Will contact you via LT when I get home.

Tell me about VAT!! :evil: I just paid a bunch because of the Leon ring. And last sept because of the Victor ring. Next time I want to go to the States and pick it up myself if feasible.

Your DK looks gorgeous! Why would you pay more while this is already so pretty. If you save that money you can put it towards a new project :naughty:

I am close :bigsmile: I see a coffee in our future!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My little blue zirkon has arrived in LA at Victor's.
Now 6 weeks of waiting begins. :read:

Also, I am eyeing a tourmaline for a project with ERD. :D

Any other news?

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
got email today that the ring has been cast!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1401373195|3682404 said:

Any other news?
My stuff should be here for real on Monday.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1401377371|3682441 said:
Acinom|1401373195|3682404 said:

Any other news?
My stuff should be here for real on Monday.

YAY!! :bigsmile:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great news Gregchang!!

And yay Niel!!! Please post millions of pics. You were so modest with your Marquise ring :naughty:
I will make sure to be front row on Monday :appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK so one teaser sense you've all had to listen to me talk about it for so long

uploadfromtaptalk1401502659722.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1401502669|3683587 said:

Gorgeous Niel!!! What a stunning ring. I already admired it before the prongs got adjusted.
And... I love your +1 as well :D. I saw a ... uhm... vision :D

Caysie did a great job. Looking forward to see the hand pics!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Niel, that's beautiful, bet you can't wait to get it!!!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1401502669|3683587 said:

oh! I :love: it! Masterly design.

How are you going to get through the weekend?!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My asscher setting should be ready this coming week. I'm amazed. I thought perhaps my job was on the back burner during bridal season.
Not so! The elves at SK are at work :lol:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE it Neil-gorgeous details!
Your ring is done already Jimmianne??

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
artdecolover71|1401534293|3683724 said:
LOVE it Neil-gorgeous details!
Your ring is done already Jimmianne??

I think so. He said it would be done this week - whether that means done enough to send me a photo of progress or done enough to mail to me I don't know : )

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel I love that ring! I cannot wait to see it! Erica is at JCK so no update on my new bezel ring for the ACC. I am so wanting it to be here. gregchang it is getting close then! Jimmianne I am sure you are on pins and needles!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Niel! Just saw a handshot of your ring posted in another thread :love: . I admired the photo's on CvB's FB and the detailing is stunning. No wonder she made it the profile photo! It looks so beautiful on your hand. Congrats!!! Please make a SMTB thread with lots of pics :wavey:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1401758806|3685267 said:
Hi Niel! Just saw a handshot of your ring posted in another thread :love: . I admired the photo's on CvB's FB and the detailing is stunning. No wonder she made it the profile photo! It looks so beautiful on your hand. Congrats!!! Please make a SMTB thread with lots of pics :wavey:

Thanks! Ive made an initial post, with hopefully brighter pics tomorrow

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've joined the list! My diamond arrived at the office of Victor Canera today! Let the countdown begin!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1401917186|3686597 said:
I've joined the list! My diamond arrived at the office of Victor Canera today! Let the countdown begin!
Whatcha doin'??

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1401917368|3686602 said:
Mayk|1401917186|3686597 said:
Whatcha doin'??

This was not an easy decision..... But I decided on the Evelyn with Flush Stems

I've watched about four videos on VC's website over and over and over. The Evelyn Open Profile, the Colette, the Braided Shank and finally Evelyn Flush Stems.. I also read every PS post about a VC design and exhausted Pinterest. In the end I went with more traditional.. But I thought about it for a long time. :naughty:

Thanks for asking!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll write a thread on the pleasantries of working with SK when my ring arrives. His office is in the process of moving to new digs, but he said he would try to mail my ring today or tomorrow and also try to send photos before that. But since they are moving I just said "I don't care about photos! When the ring arrives I'll know what it looks like!!"
It's all I can think about =)
but...Mayk, the wait went by really fast - it's just this last 24 hours that have me frazzled. So near yet so far =)

It seems as though lots of PSers are on the verge of getting their rings.
Any arrivals as yet?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, Mayk--Can't wait to see both of your new projects! I have had the pleasure of working with SK and VC in the past and know that both finished products will be exceptional! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting for you Jimmianne and Mayk!!
I am sure both rings will be gorgeous.

Jimmianne: so close yet so far indeed!!! I exactly know how it feels. Happy waiting! :wavey:

Mayk: I am so excited for you. The Evelyn is such a sophisticated design. I love love love 'blingytaires': a solitaire with a blingy twist.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1401992228|3687131 said:
Jimmianne: so close yet so far indeed!!! I exactly know how it feels. Happy waiting! :wavey:

Torture! Where is the "hair tearing out" emoticon??
Turns out the photo equipment is packed for the move and he really wants a photo, so a little more waiting.
Who knows what kind of trouble I can get myself into between now and then.

BUT. what I figured out is once I get it - and have all that excitement - things will calm down and it will eventually just be a little sparkly part of life. This way...all the excitement is ahead! :errrr:

I AM a grownup - right. :roll:

Well, off to JA to watch stones spin :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results