shape
carat
color
clarity

If you are waiting on your custom design to come in...

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! Your careful decisions paid off and ERD sounds truly a dream to work with! Enjoy!

d3van

Rough_Rock
I am hoping this design will be finished and ready for me in the next few days...

That is an OEC center, about .85 carat... The rest you can see. I have been waiting what feels like an eternity because the center was at GIA to be graded...

Anyways, the CAD is pretty chunky still, but I am expecting it to look lower profile once it is finished.

photo_650.jpg

d3van

Rough_Rock
MissBliss|1398956238|3664318 said:
Eeee!! That's beautiful d3van! Is the bottom of the halo scalloped? I can't wait to see the finished ring. Who is doing the work for you? Congratulations, it's lovely!

Thanks. Attached is the view from the bottom. I can't wait to see the finished ring either... I was thinking that some may be able to guess who is creating this for me...

photo_652.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissBliss|1398958670|3664356 said:
d3van|1398958153|3664344 said:
MissBliss|1398956238|3664318 said:
Eeee!! That's beautiful d3van! Is the bottom of the halo scalloped? I can't wait to see the finished ring. Who is doing the work for you? Congratulations, it's lovely!

Thanks. Attached is the view from the bottom. I can't wait to see the finished ring either... I was thinking that some may be able to guess who is creating this for me...

My goodness! The details are exquisite! I'm guessing CvB!! If Caysie is doing this ring for you, did you receive hand drawings before the CAD was started? Ah! I really can't wait to see this.

Going to upload my projects that I'm impatiently waiting on, too haha!!

Thats my guess as I know appreciation for euro shanks and that cad style.

So many of her things are coming in this month can't wait to see! What did your stone come back as? Did it fair well for you or was it graded lower than expected??

d3van

Rough_Rock
See, I knew I didn't need to specify the designer. Caysie has been exceptionally helpful... She did work on several sketches to adjust things before we went to CAD, although that was quite some time ago. Unfortunately, the GIA delays were not expected. If I was doing it again, I would look for an already graded stone. The GIA report was not as glowing as I had hoped but I honestly didn't know what to expect. I don't have the whole report, just some details Caysie sent me, but it was a bit of a mixed bag of news. Caysie says it is going to look fantastic and I am trusting her that it will.

d3van

Rough_Rock
MissBliss|1398966806|3664486 said:
d3van|1398963621|3664437 said:
See, I knew I didn't need to specify the designer. Caysie has been exceptionally helpful... She did work on several sketches to adjust things before we went to CAD, although that was quite some time ago. Unfortunately, the GIA delays were not expected. If I was doing it again, I would look for an already graded stone. The GIA report was not as glowing as I had hoped but I honestly didn't know what to expect. I don't have the whole report, just some details Caysie sent me, but it was a bit of a mixed bag of news. Caysie says it is going to look fantastic and I am trusting her that it will.

Yah, she's very good at conceptualizing design. & trust me, I'm in the same boat with you...I'll have to ask her if my diamond is back from the GIA lab yet :appl:

What do you mean by "a mixed bag of news"?? Do you have the specs off of the report? I'm really curious, haha!! Did she source the diamond for you? If she did, was she able to stay within your price point? Sorry for asking so many snoopy, snoopy questions :rodent:

I don't have the stone or the report yet. Caysie did source the diamond for me though. I am not overly concerned though, and I believe it to be a fine stone. I expect I can be more definitive once everything is completed, and hopefully that is quite soon. Caysie has been able to stay within my price range and has been very positive and supportive though everything.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful design MissBliss!!! You must be so impatient to see the real thing!!
That basket is just gorgeous :love:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
CVB seems to have quite a delicate touch, cannot wait to see the pics!

Soooo my husband just booked us a family trip to an old school romantic destination for memorial day weekend...so I "think" I know when I will be getting my ring :love: (finally!).

d3van

Rough_Rock
I have a few progress shots to share. This is looking great to me - I am excited and happy to nearing the finish line. Then it is just a matter of proposing, but that is another topic...

Final touches are almost done, some real photographs to be taken, and then it is on its way to me... Just a few more days! :)

doug_la_bella_partial_top_bench-recovered.jpg

doug_la_bella_close-up_top_bench-recovered.jpg

doug_la_bella__close-up_side_bench-recovered.jpg

doug_la_bella_side_bench_1_copy.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow. And those are unfinished shots!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissBliss|1399328900|3666805 said:
Oh I am seething with envy here!!! I want mine to be finished, haha. I think this is spectacular, seriously... & "almost done"? Your fiancé is going to love this, lucky lady :love:
Tell me about it. I'm expecting my "almost done " photos any minute now so until then I'll just keep staring at these. And she said they would rough, so the finished product will be divine.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is sooo pretty. CvB is such a talented designer. I can't wait to see more from her. I am enjoying Niels' CvB thread.

My new Leon Mege ring with colored stone is on it's way to Europe! I will probably have it on my finger on Tuesday. I am so excited :wavey:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1399655605|3669121 said:
Wow! That is sooo pretty. CvB is such a talented designer. I can't wait to see more from her. I am enjoying Niels' CvB thread.

My new Leon Mege ring with colored stone is on it's way to Europe! I will probably have it on my finger on Tuesday. I am so excited :wavey:

Any teaser shots??

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here you go Niel :naughty:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1399662855|3669189 said:
Ha! Good think I was stalking his YouTube the other day. Thats stunning.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1399663380|3669195 said:

:o
:lol: whaahahahahaha! It hard to keep secrets here on PS :lol:
Thank you Niel!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1399663636|3669199 said:

Thank you Niel!

Haha go edit your post and delete that pic. I'll keep a secret. ;-)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1399664008|3669203 said:
Acinom|1399663636|3669199 said:

Thank you Niel!

Haha go edit your post and delete that pic. I'll keep a secret. ;-)

Nah.. This is sort of a secret place on PS isn't it? :twisted:

Edit: oh well.. Decided to follow your advice and keep it a secret just a bit longer :razz:

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
That CvB ring in progress is gorgeous! I bought a vintage ring from Caysie recently and she is a lovely person to do business with.

I've been following this thread since late March while waiting for my custom Maytal Hannah AVC bezel ring. I have no drawings or anything to share/obsess over. And my ring is arriving tomorrow! I'm so excited, I got my first manicure in years during my lunch break today. ;-)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DorotheaBrooke|1399677378|3669337 said:
That CvB ring in progress is gorgeous! I bought a vintage ring from Caysie recently and she is a lovely person to do business with.

I've been following this thread since late March while waiting for my custom Maytal Hannah AVC bezel ring. I have no drawings or anything to share/obsess over. And my ring is arriving tomorrow! I'm so excited, I got my first manicure in years during my lunch break today. ;-)

Your new ring is gorgeous Dorothea!

I will have my new ring by Tuesday. I can hardly wait :roll:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good gracious that second pic! It blew my screen out its so glowy.

My ring isn't done till next week but I'm assured its quite lovely. So I hold to that. Haha. I had a dream about bout it yesterday!! :lol: :lol:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am soo looking forward seeing your ring finished Niel! You have such an amazing collection.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Still amazed by my new Paraiba ring by LM and already I have a new project coming up. A no fuss solitaird by Victor Canera. I am so excited!!! 2 days ago my stone arrived in LA and yesterday I signed the work order. I have ordered a spinel from Wildfish that I have not seen in real life. Big exciting risk :shock:. The center stone is a purplish pink Badakshan spinel.

How are your projects progressing fellow PSers?

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Pandabee- amazing!

My OEC project is taking shape.. yay! Hopefully, it will be done by next week.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gregchang35|1400659897|3677287 said:
Pandabee- amazing!

My OEC project is taking shape.. yay! Hopefully, it will be done by next week.

My Asscher arrived at SK last Friday and I'm awaiting a work order. It's making me all sorts of crazy where I want to buy more diamonds - especially the kind that are already set and can ship in a couple of days =)

Hey Greg - I must have missed something, or I'm having a seniorita moment - what's your OEC project?

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Panda bee- love it!
Gregg- what??? First I'm hearing of it-
Jimmianne- oh my gosh, why does that happen? I had/have the same feelings! The waiting is awful lol!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results