shape
carat
color
clarity

Idealscope image request... pretty please??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sweetpea

Rough_Rock
Hello Diamond Experts,

I've just bought this diamond recently and the only source of information I have is the sarin analysis and the GIA cert. I would GREATLY appreciate it if someone can post the idealsope image of my diamond to assure that I've made a good purchase. Thank you so much... you guys are the best.

1.33 carat
SI2 F,GIA 0XX
Depth 61%
Table 56.5%
Crown Angle 35.1
Pavilion Angle 40.7
Pavilion % 42.9
Girdlet thin to medium faceted
Fluorescence None
Mesurements 7.09 - 7.13 x 4.33

Thanks again.:bigsmile:

sweetpea

Rough_Rock
Thanks Leonid for your feedback and compliment.

Is it possible for you to fulfill my curiosity (driving myself insane) and post the image up??? I wanted to print it out with a color printer and keep it with the cert. Sorry for being such a brat :tongue: ... but I'm trying to find out as such info as possible. Thanks for your time. You guys here have been very helpful every nerve-racking step of the way.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
ok... but I don't like the idea...

You have to keep in mind that this is theoretical simulation based on ideal symmetry and certain proportions of the minor facets. Real diamond most probably will look different.

sweetpea.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results