shape
carat
color
clarity

I wanna Royal...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
now, where do i get one? c''mon folks....let''s see what you can really do :) find me some Royals....

ron

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay ron, i signed on fully for your new conquest, but i''ve taken you as far as i can. there are certain companies, designers, diamontaires, etc..that aren''t down with having an internet presence. le maker of the ra is one of them. as i mentioned before though, there are internet companies that can source them.
2.gif

looking forward to seeing what you find!

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
ecf8503 (what does that stand for?) anyhow...thanks for the sites...i''ve heard of ''em....thank you....and, have visited...will be visiting again too...thank you. like i told ''belle''....''good lookin'' out''......lol. (that means thanks for your help)

belle....''signed on fully for your new conquest'' ....i like that. lol...i''ll have to remember that myself! girl (oops...well, if you''re a guy....sorry), i can respect the fact that RA dealers may not be ''down'' with dealin'' on the internet...so....maybe i''ll have to read between the fabrikant (i''m laughin'' sooo hard what i just typed...i''m almost fallin'' outta my chair....) lines....and contact them? lol.....real hard. hey, i''ve been so frustrated here that i''ve gotta laugh a bit....okay, where was i? oh, yeah...the royals....

qqq

Shiny_Rock
I may have a source for you. I will find out Monday. It''s a local store. The guy said they have access to royal asschers and can beat anybody''s price. He''s gonna go to their vault on Monday, and see what they have. They don''t have a website or anything, but if it turns out he''s got the goods, which I will find out in person Monday, I''m sure you could get in touch with him and work something out.

qqq

royalasschergirl

Shiny_Rock
We got ours from Mednikow in Atlanta. They have a store in Memphis as well, and have been in business for 110 years. Jay Mednikow is the one who educated me on the differences of the generic and RA, and his buyer, John Thompson, got us the most gorgeous stone and custom designed the setting. HIGHLY recommend them, they deal in Royal Asschers on a very regular basis. www.mednikow.com

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
qqq...thank you for your support...''hook me up''...if you can...

royal girl...thank you very much for the mednikow info. i just visited their website and sent them an email requesting info on royals...

now...i''m kickin'' back with beer in hand...gonna read some of your asscher threads.... :)

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
ebree.....thanks...i''ll check them out now... :) i appreciate you.....

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
ah, ebree...i''ve seen them. well, compared to diamond brokers of florida (dbof), i''d prefer dbof...thank you very much for your search for me..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results