shape
carat
color
clarity

I picked my center stone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrfourpointo

Rough_Rock
I haven't posted in a while, but I've finally picked my center stone. I'm getting it from Whiteflash and they are also designing the ring. I plan to give the final approval on Monday to go ahead and start making it. I CAN'T WAIT! I just asked my girlfriend's parents' permission on Saturday and just about had a heart attack. The picture is attached. BTW, it is a GIA 1.04 ct, I, VS2. The pic is at 40X magnification.

Center2031.jpg

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
It''s absolutely GORGEOUS
18.gif
Congratulations!!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
VERY PURDY!!!!
30.gif

Can''t wait to see the final product!! Congratulations!!
36.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
It''s absolutely to die for! I love it! Your girlfriend''s going to smile from ear to ear!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
that is going to make for a gorgeous ring. Congrats.

Shay

koko

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! What a gorgeous diamond.....I can''t wait to see the finished ring & hear about your girlfriend''s reaction!!
30.gif

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I was never a big step cut fan but after seeing all these beautiful stones, you can say I''m a convert.
2.gif

What kind of setting are you getting?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a beauty alright!!! How are you setting it??? She''s going to love it!! Congrats!!!
30.gif
36.gif

jkchan

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful diamond! Your girlfriend will be so happy and is very lucky. Can''t wait to see ring pix.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another beauty I''ll be watching closely. Tell us more about the ring design.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, it looks gorgeous! Please let us know what kind of setting you will be putting it in!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results