shape
carat
color
clarity

I need ideas using my wedding band diamonds

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have a aw tooth setting that was originally 14 KT and got it dipped. I never loved the setting and would love to create another band out of them. Any ideas? There is a total of 17 graduated diamonds. It looks like smaller than .05 and then going higher for the stones.

img_10772.jpg

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I LOVE IT!!!! I think it would be perfect! I like BGD but could also inquire to see if BN would work with me. It is really beautiful and perfect since me stones vary in size.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Staceyjan|1455498205|3991162 said:
I LOVE IT!!!! I think it would be perfect! I like BGD but could also inquire to see if BN would work with me. It is really beautiful and perfect since me stones vary in size.

I'd also check with IDJ...they could source additional stones and make the ring.

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks Yenny. I also was just st on that site and saw a DBTY in your price range and posted the link for your neice's present. I will go check it out.

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I am going to visit IDJ this weekend. Since I am in the area, are there any other jewelers I should check out?

The following is my wishlist/want to do projects:
- create new wedding band
- would love studs with removable halos
- need present for DD from me $300-400 range (she loves anything Tiffany but now teaching her about diamonds) She has CBTY silver pink sapphire in .18 necklace and bracelet .13 (which is too small) and wanted the matching ring but I feel like it looks too flimsy.
- need present for DD from my mother. She is spending $450 and I will give her the difference. She would love a DBTY bezel setting necklace or anything aquamarine.
- need present for my mother's bday. No ideas or price range.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results